Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Payroll Help
mrs.banks14 10:41 AM 06-17-2014
Hi yall,

I am having to do payroll as the director as well. I need a free program that I could use to total up employees hours, general idea of how much they will make, and somewhere to store it all. I would love to find a excel spreadsheet that does all of this. Please help me.
sahm1225 11:59 AM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by mrs.banks14:
Hi yall,

I am having to do payroll as the director as well. I need a free program that I could use to total up employees hours, general idea of how much they will make, and somewhere to store it all. I would love to find a excel spreadsheet that does all of this. Please help me.
I use intuit, but it's not free (about 30/month)
mrs.banks14 02:23 PM 06-17-2014
I need something free or a low one time cost because the owners of the center does not want to pay for any type of program.
grandmom 02:49 PM 06-17-2014
If you know the basics of Excel and the withholding requirements for your area, you can do this yourself. It will take time. But I've perfected my Excel program to the point that it provides all the information for payroll, payroll taxes and year end reporting.
mrs.banks14 04:21 PM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by grandmom:
If you know the basics of Excel and the withholding requirements for your area, you can do this yourself. It will take time. But I've perfected my Excel program to the point that it provides all the information for payroll, payroll taxes and year end reporting.

I wish I was good at excel but I am not. I would love to find something already made for me so that way all i have to do is plug in names and numbers. I just need something basic instead of like taxes and end of the reporting. I jsut need something that lets me know the hours they work and gross pay. I am glad you have it all figured out.
Reply Up