Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kidkare Online Payment?
MissAnn 08:48 AM 01-03-2017
Who has used it on KidKare and have you actually seen the payment in your bank account? I'm getting a little paranoid. 2 have gone through but not the rest. I was only charged 14 cents and it's supposed to be $1.00. I just don't trust that I'm actually going to see the rest of the payments.
Cat Herder 10:10 AM 01-03-2017
Even with MMK Pro things are behind because of how the holidays fell. I have not received an online payment since the 16th of December and all parents are auto-pay.

Shows some going in tomorrow, some on the 5th and some on the 9th. We shall see.
MissAnn 10:28 AM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Even with MMK Pro things are behind because of how the holidays fell. I have not received an online payment since the 16th of December and all parents are auto-pay.

Shows some going in tomorrow, some on the 5th and some on the 9th. We shall see.
I don't see where it says they are going in. MMK always showed but does KidKare? I also miss the being able to know how many hours kids are in attendance each day. I hope they bring that back.
Cat Herder 10:34 AM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I don't see where it says they are going in. MMK always showed but does KidKare?
Maybe check the parent invoices? IDK, I am avoiding converting until they force my hand. I am paid until October 2017, I expect the service I paid for until then.
MissAnn 10:37 AM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Maybe check the parent invoices? IDK, I am avoiding converting until they force my hand. I am paid until October 2017, I expect the service I paid for until then.
I still have time on my subscription too but I am locked out of much of my MMK. i can't get into my waiting list! That is a problem!
MarinaVanessa 11:13 AM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I still have time on my subscription too but I am locked out of much of my MMK. i can't get into my waiting list! That is a problem!
I had this issue too (among others) and opened a ticket. As far as being locked out of MMK the solution that was given to me was to cancel my KidKare account and that would unlock my MMK account. So I guess you can't have both the KidKare and MMK accounts attached. I think I'm going to cancel my KidKare account just to get back into MMK and I will sign up with a different email to get the 30 day free trial. You don't get the free 30 days if you migrate yout MMK to KidKare.
Cat Herder 11:34 AM 01-03-2017
I just peeked at MM facebook page in hopes of some explanation and public relations. Found nothing. Also noticed the angry customer comments.
Tags:class action, mmk pro
Reply Up