Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Atlanta Daycare - Up And Running - For Sale
Georgia Teach 05:02 PM 11-08-2008
One of the biggest challenges in opening your own center is drumming up the children that will make up your enrollment. Thirty years ago when I was four years old and my brother was six, our single-mom began watching children in our home. She had repeatedly been upset by the type of care we were receiving and wanted to be able to keep us with her while she worked. We made ends meet, got to stay together all day and my brother and I had plenty of friends to play with! So, it's definitely worthwhile for anyone considering it as a career.

Today, she and my stepdad are ready to retire and sell the family business that has grown into two centers, both full with 92 children each. What started small thirty years ago, now earns a very profitable living. While it's not about the money, we have managed to provide quality daycare and support ourselves at the same time. We're going to miss everything but are ready to pass this great business on to anyone interested in purchasing it. It comes complete with maximum enrollment, vans, and all equipment; so, all the new owner has to do is keep it going. Also let me mention that we had some bad experiences with cash-paying parents not paying on time if at all, so the vast majority of our children are paid for by government programming. We never have to worry about getting payment this way. It's really a great thing; if anyone is interested in owning our center on the southside of Atlanta and would like more details, write to me at daycaresale@gmail.com.

Also, I don't want anyone to think that I'm just trying to use this site in order to advertise so I would love to answer any questions anyone has about daycare or Pre-K (I'm a Pre-K Project Director).
Thanks,
Stephanie
Unregistered 08:42 PM 03-29-2013
Hello I would like a little guidance in starting a Pre-K program.
Unregistered 04:11 PM 07-09-2021
I am interested in leasing a space that was a daycare center or purchasing an up and running center. If you are interested, please leave your info. Thank you
Michael 04:37 PM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am interested in leasing a space that was a daycare center or purchasing an up and running center. If you are interested, please leave your info. Thank you
It would be easier for potential clients to contact you if you were a registered member or YOU leave your contact information in your post.
Tags:lease - georgia, rent - georgia
Reply Up