Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Logging Into New Site
tenderhearts 08:52 AM 10-21-2021
I am unable to log in to the new site, it says email and or password in incorrect has anyone had this issue or do I need to create a new one? It fills it in for me like I've been there before

Thanks
Michael 03:16 PM 10-21-2021
I have had the same issue on multiple occasions. It may have something to do with your browser and it’s cookies. I usually have to switch to a different browser. As an example, with Chrome I can’t seem to log into the new forum but when I switched to Microsoft Edge or Firefox, I have no issue logging in. Try another browser and let me know if it works for you. Otherwise, I can try and change your password and clear the forum cache.
tenderhearts 03:52 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by Michael:
I have had the same issue on multiple occasions. It may have something to do with your browser and it’s cookies. I usually have to switch to a different browser. As an example, with Chrome I can’t seem to log into the new forum but when I switched to Microsoft Edge or Firefox, I have no issue logging in. Try another browser and let me know if it works for you. Otherwise, I can try and change your password and clear the forum cache.

Ok thank you so much
tenderhearts 08:51 AM 11-03-2021
I cleaned cache and cookies and still isn't allowing me to log in. It's saying my password, username or email is incorrect? I really can't use a different browser but with those errors is that still possibly a browser issue?
Michael 11:25 AM 11-03-2021
Let me try a few things. I sent a password reminder. Is your email gracefullives [at] gmail.com
tenderhearts 03:37 PM 11-08-2021
No my email is mkaiserxr100@gmail.com Although I can't remember which email is associated with this account.
Michael 08:40 PM 11-08-2021
I’ll change the email address and send a password reminder again.
Tags:forum - accessing problems, new forum
Reply Up