Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Old Provider New To Posting

Although I have been doing daycare for years, and have frequently read the forums I am new to posting! I realized recently that venting or asking advice from my husband only makes him think he has to fix it all for me which he cant. This forum will be a solution to my problem I think! Sometimes I feel like a shut in, as a daycare provider. Its nice to be able to correspond and connect with other "co-workers". Happy to be here!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

well, I am very glad to "meet" you! Welcome!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:08 AM

Welcome aboard!!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:42 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Hi Mrs. B!
Welcome. I am an "old" provider as well ;-) I have not been a member here very long but find the posts interesting and helpful.... And you are right hubby's like to try and fix and haven't inherited the *just listen & understand* gene... :-D

Bless their hearts!
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Welcome, MrsB!

Tags