Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This Is Just Too Freaky! What Does It Mean? Maybe I Don't Want To Know!
makap 12:37 PM 02-18-2013
This is so weird!! Why is this happening? This happens to me ALL the time. At least every day at least 2-3 and sometimes it has been 4 times a day! What the heck? Why and what could be the reason or what could it mean?

I happen to just look at the clock and almost all of the time when I happen to look it is all the same numbers. Just a few moments ago it was 3:33. This morning it was 11:11 during the night last night it was 4:44

This has been going with me on for quite a long time now and it just is REALLY beginning to really freak me out!
Blackcat31 12:40 PM 02-18-2013
Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket.

Maybe you actually look at the clock pretty frequently but are only taking notice of when the number sequences are all the same numbers.

I don't know, I am NOT a superstitious person so I don't know what hidden signals, clues or messages mean.

I am just one of those people who have to literally see it in black and white to believe it, know it or understand it.
ABCDaycareMN 12:50 PM 02-18-2013
It happens to me all the time! 11:11!!!

I was born at 11:11 on the 11th. I'm the 11th grandchild. Married on 11-11-11. In labor all day on the 11th. My daughter was born in the 11th year.

My mom was married on the 11th. Works on the 11th street. On the 11th floor in her building.

I have made a point to always include 11 after so many coincidences. It truly is my lucky number! I just had to have that as my wedding day!
makap 12:53 PM 02-18-2013
I do not look at the clock frequently. I actually thought that at first as well so I started paying attention to see if it was that and I really don't.

I wake up in the middle of the night and when I get up because I have to go pee I look to see what time it is (I am really hoping for more sleep before having to get up and start my day ) and it is all the same numbers more often than not.

This has been happening more and more often!
laundrymom 01:06 PM 02-18-2013
It's a doorway to an alternate universe with perfect dcp's. Helpful hubby's & calorie free fat laden food!
makap 01:22 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
It's a doorway to an alternate universe with perfect dcp's. Helpful hubby's & calorie free fat laden food!
That sounds great! I can really get used to all of that.
MyAngels 01:28 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by laundrymom:

Easy solution - just get one of these:
Attached: cb2-clock.jpg (24.8 KB) 
makap 01:35 PM 02-18-2013
Okay everyone, hahaha! Make fun of me.

I don't know why I keep seeing the same pattern of numbers over and over again. It just started happening to me a few months ago and just thought it was weird and I was curious as to why this is happening. It's never happened to me before.

But go ahead and

i just thought it was strange.

Starburst 01:36 PM 02-18-2013
I read in an issue of 'Womans World' (the Dr. Doreen Virtue articles) that seeing 444 everywere is a sign that your guardian angel is near. and that there are some people have multiple numbers that follow them (numerology)

My numbers are 7 and 13

I was born July (7th month) on the 13th on a Saturday
I was born at 4:13 am on a Saturday (7th day of the week)
I kept hearing that I am my dads only daughter but his 7th child (but now I hear I might be the 8th? Idk I don't talk to him- I am my mom's first by the way)
I was also one of my great-grandmother's 13th grandchild

One of my ex best friend's was born on 7/7/87 and a daycare mom from the place I used to work at claims her birthday was 7/7/77
Brooksie 01:38 PM 02-18-2013
This reminds me of years ago, before 9-11. The entire summer before that me and my sister would see 9:11 on the clock all the time or on meters and we would have a mini sister freak out session, mostly making jokes that something bad would happen... then of course that September the unthinkable. So maybe you really should buy a lottery ticket. 3:33 &4:44 are not nearly threatening as 9:11
makap 01:38 PM 02-18-2013
As long as my digital clock never says 666 I guess I am okay and won't worry about it.!
Brooksie 01:43 PM 02-18-2013
If your digital clock went to 6:66, that would be a serious omen. lol
makap 01:45 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:

Oh man would I freak for sure then!!!

Right now I am just curious.
daycarediva 02:28 PM 02-18-2013
This happens to me all of the time, too! I don't think you're crazy, but I have no clue what it means.

My lucky number is 3 or 323. Born 3/23/in a year ending with 3. I was 3lbs, 3oz and born at 3:23 am! WEIRD!
youretooloud 03:16 PM 02-18-2013
Every morning, no matter what, I always wake up and look at the clock, and it's ALWAY 6:11. I don't use an alarm... I just instantly wake up at 6:11 every morning. I don't even have to get up at that time some days.
melilley 03:25 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by ABCDaycareMN:
It happens to me all the time! 11:11!!!

I was born at 11:11 on the 11th. I'm the 11th grandchild. Married on 11-11-11. In labor all day on the 11th. My daughter was born in the 11th year.

My mom was married on the 11th. Works on the 11th street. On the 11th floor in her building.

I have made a point to always include 11 after so many coincidences. It truly is my lucky number! I just had to have that as my wedding day!
Wow! That's all I have to say!
LK5kids 05:34 PM 02-18-2013
Do you ever watch the series "Touch" ? It is an awesome show and all about numbers and how everyone is interconnected. It's fun to watch!
LK5kids 05:35 PM 02-18-2013
Amen!
Kaddidle Care 06:31 PM 02-18-2013
444 = sign of an angel. When you see it, say "hi!" to someone that has passed that is dear to you.

You can google repeating numbers... I think a lot of the stuff is a bunch of bunk but I have always believed in the 444 sequence.

I always say that if numbers repeat 3 times in one day to get a lotter ticket with those numbers and things that add up to it.

BTW.. I'm not rich yet..
MNMommy2 06:39 PM 02-18-2013
I have seen 11:11 for years, as has my husband. This story may sound weird: but when we adopted our first child it happened very quickly. It took 6 years for the second one... all along the way when I saw 11:11, it gave me a sense of peace for some reason. I always felt like something would happen with these numbers. So FINALLY in November of 2011, we got a call about a baby to be born the following month. I was in a state of panic because we had a couple of close calls and I didn't want this one to fall through as well. One night I went grocery shopping and my bill was 111.11. My panic just evaporated and I knew then that it would work out, and it all did. I am not some superstitous, metaphysical person, I'm just a normal everyday Christian, but I always saw it as a sign.

Maybe you have something wonderful coming your way!
MNMommy2 06:40 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
Amen!
lol
spud912 07:09 PM 02-18-2013
This reminds me of years ago, before 9-11. The entire summer before that me and my sister would see 9:11 on the clock all the time or on meters and we would have a mini sister freak out session, mostly making jokes that something bad would happen... then of course that September the unthinkable. So maybe you really should buy a lottery ticket. 3:33 &4:44 are not nearly threatening as 9:11
I've always said that! I always see 9:11 on the clock...several times a week! Maybe it is because I notice it more, but it is a strange coincidence.
mamac 09:22 PM 02-18-2013
Originally Posted by spud912:
I've always said that! I always see 9:11 on the clock...several times a week! Maybe it is because I notice it more, but it is a strange coincidence.
I think the reason why we notice certain numbers more is because they are numbers that may mean something to us, or as in the case of 11:11 or 2:22 they are just more noticeable because they are the same.

Even 9:11, before September 11th, was probably very recognizable because that is obviously a number that is very common to us as an emergency number. (It also happens to be my son's birthday so I notice that one a lot, too.)

If I threw a random number out there such as 5:27 and said that if you see that number it will start raining gumdrops, I'm sure that a lot of people would start seeing and "noticing" that number more frequently. Your brain will see the number and subconsciously make the connection of gumdrops in your head and you will "notice" the number. Just think of all the other times of the day that you looked at the clock that you don't remember seeing. There was probably no significance to those times (or numbers).

That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it!

And that ends my midnight rambling......
e.j. 12:07 PM 02-19-2013
I tend to see the clock when it reads 12:34 either am or pm. I think I notice it more because when my son was little, he used to see that time on the clock and point it out to us all the time. It's funny, though, how many times I'll glance up at that exact time and not 12:32 or 12:36!
mrsp'slilpeeps 03:10 PM 02-19-2013
Mine is 3:33 every day for the last 3 yrs as well. Every morning I wake up at 3:33am and every afternoon I look at the clock and it says 3:33pm.

My mom says its my angels trying to tell me something, but I havent figured out what it is yet!!

Google the meaning of 333 and it will tell you about all the numbers.

My husbands is 4:44 and 11:11.
littlemissmuffet 09:10 AM 02-20-2013
I wake up at different times each night/morning - but usually 1-3 hours apart, exactly. Example, if I wake up and look at the clock and it's 1:53am, the next time I look it will be 2:53am, 3:53am or another hour ending in :53. Or If I wake up at 2:20am, I will continually wake up at intrevals that end in :20.

Another interesting fact: I will always wake 1 minute before an alarm goes off. It doesn't matter if an alarm is set for 5:15am or 10:00am or any time in between, I will always wake RIGHT before it's about to go off.

I also have a knack for guessing what time it is even if I haven't seen a clock for hours. I am almost always 2-3 minutes within the actual time.

I never wear a watch, but I used to collect clocks.
littlemissmuffet 09:12 AM 02-20-2013
LOL! I just looked at my laptop clock and it said "11:11"
coolconfidentme 09:51 AM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by makap:
This is so weird!! Why is this happening? This happens to me ALL the time. At least every day at least 2-3 and sometimes it has been 4 times a day! What the heck? Why and what could be the reason or what could it mean?

I happen to just look at the clock and almost all of the time when I happen to look it is all the same numbers. Just a few moments ago it was 3:33. This morning it was 11:11 during the night last night it was 4:44

This has been going with me on for quite a long time now and it just is REALLY beginning to really freak me out!
An angel there...
Country Kids 10:35 AM 02-20-2013
My entire family will wake up different nights at 2:30/3:30 in the morning. We might not all wake up the same night but on nights when someone wakes up that is the time.

There is an "extra" person though that stays with us that we can't see. This individual did take their own life at another location but had lived here. I'm wondering if this is the time they passed or just checking in on how we are sleeping?
littlemissmuffet 06:18 AM 02-21-2013
I woke up at 5:55 this morning! And hour and five minutes earlier than I had to! Ugh!
Reply Up