Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>House Insurance
LysesKids 01:33 PM 04-11-2016
Originally Posted by Stephnrich:
Having a hard time finding insurance without going through the lender. I'm already in a hard to insure area - the coast of Texas - and having a daycare makes it near impossible. Who do y'all use?
Because I'm legally license exempt the only place I found that will insure my home & give me the extra liability for the 4 kids I care for is State Farm.

I used them when I first started out as a licensed home in WV and when I was in AR; turns out they have no issue covering new Manufactured housing... now of course in flood zones I always buy the FEMA insurance 'cause no homeowners will cover flooding from hurricane catastrophe if you are near a coast or flood area
Stephnrich 03:08 PM 04-11-2016
Having a hard time finding insurance without going through the lender. I'm already in a hard to insure area - the coast of Texas - and having a daycare makes it near impossible. Who do y'all use?
Thriftylady 03:41 PM 04-11-2016
You may be better off insuring your home and daycare separately.
LysesKids 04:25 PM 04-11-2016
Originally Posted by Stephnrich:
I answered you in your original (1st request) earlier today
Tags:insurance
Reply Up