Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello From A Soon To Be Male Daycare Provider
Mike 03:39 PM 01-26-2014
I signed up and just spent the last hour browsing the posts here. Still have lots more to read. I'm starting a home daycare in a few months. Here in Ontario, Canada, unlicensed private home daycare is very popular. Male daycare isn't so popular though, but there are a few around.
Blackcat31 04:18 PM 01-26-2014
Welcome to the forum!

Awesome to see another male provider on board!

Things pick up quite a bit here during the week so stick around!
Mike 06:15 PM 01-26-2014
Thanks. I can already see that this place is active. I was told about it by a member at another daycare forum I joined recently. I'm new to daycare, but not new to business or caring for children, so I joined another board a couple weeks ago and have already learned a lot from there. I'm sure between the 2 of them, I'll be well prepared when I launch in June.

I noticed the board owner has the same name as me. I hope he doesn't mind me using Mike. I don't want other members to mistakenly think I'm him.
daycare 06:56 PM 01-26-2014
Hello welcome.

I have a male asst. he's the best ever, kids and parents love him. I'm sure you are going to do great !!
Mister Sir Husband 08:27 PM 01-26-2014
Welcome Mike.. us guys are a bit outnumbered on here, but is a very informative forum.. and if you have any questions at all, or just need to vent somewhere, just let 'er rip
Mike 08:58 PM 01-26-2014
Thanks. It will probably be a slow start, but hopefully not for long.

At the other forum I go to, they say I am the only guy there. I guess that makes me special. lol It'll be nice to actually have guys to chat with here.
Blackcat31 05:57 AM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by Mike:
I noticed the board owner has the same name as me. I hope he doesn't mind me using Mike. I don't want other members to mistakenly think I'm him.
No worries....

Board owner is always Michael, never Mike so it's all good.
Michael 10:22 AM 01-27-2014
Welcome Mike. There are other male providers here but their usernames don't give them away.

I tend to TAG most threads and you will find tags the best way to search information here. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php
Tags:men, men in daycare, new member
Reply Up