Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm I Asking Too Much?
WImom 01:15 PM 01-24-2012
that if your child isn't potty training (AT ALL) that we don't send him in Pull ups!! A note is going home today along with the pkg of pullups they sent when I asked for more diapers. Mom says they are trying to train at home but here he has zero interest. His pull up leaked poop out the top today because (1) they are a cheap pull up brand so they hardley cover his behind (2) he doesn't care if he's poopy so until I or another kid playing by him smells it he sits in it (3) when he poops he poops alot.

I had this problem with this same parent in the summer and I'm super annoyed that I'm having to revisit this issue now that they've decided to try 'training' him at home again.
cheeseheadmama 01:23 PM 01-24-2012
How annoying! I have potty trained many children and am absolutely sure that pull-ups do NOT help the training process even a little, except to make parents THINK they are starting to potty train. And there is nothing more disgusting that a poopy pull-up.

Good luck addressing this (again)!
countrymom 02:54 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by cheeseheadmama:
How annoying! I have potty trained many children and am absolutely sure that pull-ups do NOT help the training process even a little, except to make parents THINK they are starting to potty train. And there is nothing more disgusting that a poopy pull-up.

Good luck addressing this (again)!

yes, yes, yes!!! a poopy pull up so so gross!!! can you tell I'm having an issue.
WImom 06:26 AM 01-25-2012
I basically gave them back their big bag of pull ups and said I need diapers until he is potty training at my house. (I was nice but firm about it...lol)
momma2girls 06:41 AM 01-25-2012
Pullups do not hold much, or they will leak thru, with hardly anything in it.
godiva83 08:18 AM 01-25-2012
I have a DCM that constantly sends her son in pull ups and he sounds the same as your DCB! Not ready in the least. His mum thinks he is exceptionally bright - and is ready to use the washroom! *** he doesn't speak, sits in his poop as long as he can, it drives me nuts
Tags:potty trained - not, potty training, pull ups
Reply Up