Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Recommendation For Tax Software
lilcupcakes09 06:43 AM 01-27-2012
This is my 3rd year as a provider, last 2 years I have just used the calendar keeper and went through everything and put it together on a spreadsheet at the end of the year. This is very time consuming and frustrating when I sit down to complete it. I feel like I may be missing things due to my lack of book keeping skills. Looking for a good, easy to use software that I can complete throughout each week that spells it all out for me....is Minute Menu very good?? I wish there was something with a free trial I could check out before I buy.
Childminder 08:58 AM 01-27-2012
I feel that MinuteMenu(CK pro) is the simplest, most user friendly, least expensive, and most used program I have tried. I used the calendar keeper and it is pretty much like that it just does all the work for you all you have to do is data entry. I do think they have a few things that need to be tweaked but all in all it works well. I tried a couple of others and was not happy, either too expensive or you need to be a CPA to figure out how to operate.
MyAngels 03:25 PM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by lilcupcakes09:
This is my 3rd year as a provider, last 2 years I have just used the calendar keeper and went through everything and put it together on a spreadsheet at the end of the year. This is very time consuming and frustrating when I sit down to complete it. I feel like I may be missing things due to my lack of book keeping skills. Looking for a good, easy to use software that I can complete throughout each week that spells it all out for me....is Minute Menu very good?? I wish there was something with a free trial I could check out before I buy.
MMK, definitely - and they do have a 30 day free trial, so you can try it first.
Tags:minute menu kids, minute menu kids pro, minute menu kids vs calendar keeper, mmk, mmk - reports
Reply Up