Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Trouble Logging Into Kidkare Today?
BumbleBee 02:55 PM 10-29-2017
Is anybody else having this problem? I've tried on both my computer and tablet and I'm just being met with the KidKare logo and nowhere to login. A bit frustrated at the moment!
Josiegirl 03:00 PM 10-29-2017
I entered my weekly meals early this a.m., around 6, and had no problem. Good luck!
MissAnn 04:44 PM 10-29-2017
I can’t log in. It’s a bad time for parrots to not be able to log in and pay invoices! Bills are due.
BumbleBee 05:57 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I can’t log in. It’s a bad time for parrots to not be able to log in and pay invoices! Bills are due.
Yeah I still can't. Ugh! Food program is coming tomorrow and I need to put in last weeks meals and times. If I can't I lose reimbursement. Beyond done with kidkare and the food program overall.
hwichlaz 06:45 PM 10-29-2017
All this week, every time I've logged in, there's been a little message above my log in saying that they'd be doing server/site maintenance today. It should be up and running if you get up a bit early to enter your stuff tomorrow morning.
MarinaVanessa 08:34 PM 10-29-2017
I was able to log in but I've had complaints from parents saying that their invoices don't have a button to pay. At least with MMK Pro they had their own webpage to log in from if the invoice link didn't work, KidKare just has the button on the invoice that takes you to the payment page. I'm getting really irritated with KidKare.

My husband is still learning how to make programs and I keep telling him to hurry the heck up and make me an accounting program like MMK Pro with more features
MarinaVanessa 08:37 PM 10-29-2017
I just tried out of curiosity and was able to login but can't see any of my information. None of kids, none of my invoices, nothing. WHen I go into invoices I get a message that says "Cannot open database "MMADMIN" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'hxappacct'."

Super annoyed now
BumbleBee 09:21 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
All this week, every time I've logged in, there's been a little message above my log in saying that they'd be doing server/site maintenance today. It should be up and running if you get up a bit early to enter your stuff tomorrow morning.
Thank you!
Tags:kidkare
Reply Up