Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Who Has a Link to Assessment Sample by Age?
lovemydaycare0912 04:01 PM 03-06-2016
I saw within the past few months some talking about informal assessments done on children. Someone even posted an awesome link that had several pages for each age from like 3 months and up. It showed everything a child should be able to do, etc and I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Any help?
Reply
Michael 04:09 PM 03-06-2016
Maybe these threads will help: http://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25636

http://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51460
Reply
lovemydaycare0912 04:10 PM 03-06-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
Maybe MV's thread will help: http://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25636
Thank you. Going to check now. Much appreciated.
Reply
lovemydaycare0912 04:11 PM 03-06-2016
That was more of an assessment for the parents. I want to do an informal assessment/observation on the children.
Reply
Michael 04:48 PM 03-06-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
That was more of an assessment for the parents. I want to do an informal assessment/observation on the children.
http://www.getreadytoread.org/images...ldform2010.pdf

http://www.getreadytoread.org/images...ldform2010.pdf
Reply
Unregistered 03:31 AM 03-08-2016
How about the ASQ? I don't know how to link on my iPad. Just google ASQ for any age. Maybe you're looking for a different kind of assessment.
Reply
Blackcat31 06:36 AM 03-08-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
I saw within the past few months some talking about informal assessments done on children. Someone even posted an awesome link that had several pages for each age from like 3 months and up. It showed everything a child should be able to do, etc and I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Any help?
If you are just looking for developmental checklists, here are a few:

http://www.preschoollearningcenter.o..._checklist.pdf

https://pathways.org/milestones/checklists/

http://childmind.org/guide/developmental-milestones/

http://childdevcenter.org/resources/...tal-checklist/

http://agesandstages.com/

http://www.med.umich.edu/yourchild/topics/devmile.htm

http://www.rsd.k12.pa.us/Downloads/D...or_Booklet.pdf
Reply
lovemydaycare0912 04:50 AM 03-09-2016
Thank you everyone. Going to check these out today!
Reply
Tags:2016, assessment, assessment sample, assessment sheet
Reply Up