Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Income Tax help
KayB 06:00 PM 02-15-2018
Hey y'all! I know this has been asked before...I think but can't find it because I don't know how to search for a post on here!
I have a family that moved to another state and texted me want my EIN but I always make the parent sign copy for me and a copy for their record. I failed to give them one when they left because I just simply forgot! How do you handle this kind of situation where we both have a signed copy and on the same page with the amount paid?
storybookending 07:09 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by KayB:
Hey y'all! I know this has been asked before...I think but can't find it because I don't know how to search for a post on here!
I have a family that moved to another state and texted me want my EIN but I always make the parent sign copy for me and a copy for their record. I failed to give them one when they left because I just simply forgot! How do you handle this kind of situation where we both have a signed copy and on the same page with the amount paid?
If you are on good terms with the family you could mail them two copies and request they return one signed and keep one for their records. Include an envelope with postage already applied and make it easy for them.
KayB 08:45 AM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
If you are on good terms with the family you could mail them two copies and request they return one signed and keep one for their records. Include an envelope with postage already applied and make it easy for them.
I am on good terms with them. However....they are not that responsible
hwichlaz 10:50 AM 02-16-2018
Are you worried they’ll lie about the amount? Send it via email so you have proof in your sent box.
hwichlaz 10:50 AM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
Are you worried they’ll lie about the amount? Send it via email so you have proof in your sent box.
Print the email including time and date sent and stick it in your file.
Michael 01:52 AM 02-17-2018
Originally Posted by KayB:
Use our TAG Search: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php
KayB 02:23 PM 02-17-2018
Originally Posted by Michael:
Use our TAG Search: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php
THANKS!!
Tags:ein
Reply Up