Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>An Update on Jessica Tata
Former Teacher 02:39 PM 06-01-2011
http://www.ksat.com/news/28098200/detail.html
youretooloud 02:46 PM 06-01-2011
I think she truly wanted the kids to be safe.

But, I don't understand the thinking behind ever leaving a house full of toddlers alone to shop. I'll just never be able to wrap my brain around why she'd leave to go anywhere.
nannyde 03:05 PM 06-01-2011
I don't believe she went in three times to get the kids.

If you look at the video of her walking around after the rescue guys got there she has NO injuries or burns. She did not require any first aide. She didn't suffer smoke inhalation or need ANY medical care... just psychological care.

I'm not buying it.
Unregistered 03:09 PM 06-01-2011
If she wanted them to be safe, then she wouldn't have left them alone. Who knows how many other times she left to go shopping. I am just disgusted that she has caused the death of these children. So sad..
nannyde 03:34 PM 06-01-2011
I know one thing for sure.

If my babies were in a house that was burning I would die trying to save them.

That's for damn sure.

If something happened to my babies I wouldn't have any reason to live.
laundrymom 08:53 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I know one thing for sure.

If my babies were in a house that was burning I would die trying to save them.

That's for damn sure.

If something happened to my babies I wouldn't have any reason to live.
Amen sister
dEHmom 06:10 AM 06-02-2011
thank you for the update...

it has crossed my mind several times what ever happened to her. last i knew she was back in US and that was all.

I just always forget to check it, usually thought of it while i was busy and didn't get a chance.
Cat Herder 06:22 AM 06-02-2011
I am surprised they are going for felony murder. Maybe reaching for the moon in hopes of grabbing a cloud?

Are they not going tp prosecute the brother? I did not see any mention of that....
Lilbutterflie 07:43 AM 06-02-2011
Well I am glad to hear she is back and facing the charges. Thanks for the update.

If she cared about the children's safety, she would never have left them alone. Regardless of that darn pot of oil left on the stove... you do not leave babies or children alone in a house EVER.

I, too, do not believe she went into the house three times to try to save them. I have watched the video NannyDe spoke of, and she is just walking around the burning house. No burns, no scrapes, no smoke on her skin, nothing.
dEHmom 07:52 AM 06-02-2011
you know, they sell deep fryers.....i don't understand why anyone uses a pot of oil. it's messier, more work, more dangerous, etc. there is no reason to use a pot of oil. stupid woman.
Tags:article, safety
Reply Up