Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Have Insurance D!@@#$
hwichlaz 02:55 PM 08-09-2018
Assured isn't getting back to me on my loss of use claim while I was evacuated.

I'm getting grumpy.

I'm out a week's pay. GRRRR
Michael 03:15 PM 08-09-2018
I've been deal with insurance on my slab leak for 3 months. Stay strong!
CalCare 03:32 PM 08-09-2018
I was out two weeks when we evacuated in SB and I don't have insurance. I sure hope you get some money!!!
Michael 03:34 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by CalCare:
I was out two weeks when we evacuated in SB and I don't have insurance. I sure hope you get some money!!!
Oh yeah, we are getting about $40k but what an ordeal. The tile floors are getting replaced and the kitchen cabinets also.
CalCare 05:10 PM 08-09-2018
Oh geeze, I didn't have any damage other than the ash everywhere which was a huge clean up and well, some damage from ash, but not much. Mostly it was my not working for two weeks plus paying hotels, eating away from home, etc that cost a lot. But I'm sorry you had damage and have to deal with insurance.
hwichlaz 05:33 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Oh geeze, I didn't have any damage other than the ash everywhere which was a huge clean up and well, some damage from ash, but not much. Mostly it was my not working for two weeks plus paying hotels, eating away from home, etc that cost a lot. But I'm sorry you had damage and have to deal with insurance.
No damage. I just have clean up. I want to file a loss of use claim, for which I pay extra. :P It's supposed to replace business income up to $5000 per claim. Since i was under mandatory evacuation order, I'm hoping I'm covered. But I can't know that until I can get them to talk to me.

How much you want to bet that they call me several days from now....right in the middle of my busiest time of day?
Tags:insurance, insurance claim
Reply Up