Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Family Child Care Assistatnt Annual Review

I'm in need of a review form specifically for a Family Child Care Assistant. My assistant is due for her first review next month. Is there anyone that might have ready to use review forms that they would be willing to share with me that they have found to be effective?
Old 10-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Licensed Provider

lol i posted almost the same post and didn't get any responses, so I searched and found this. attachment .. hope it helps!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf assistant evaluation.pdf (20.5 KB, 49 views)
Old 10-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you so much for the attachment. I will give it a better look tomorrow and see if it will meet my needs. I really appreciate your effort and support.
Shelly
Old 10-27-2011, 05:58 AM
Daycare.com Member

This is nice and all, but as a former HR person, I would suggest you also add some sort of goals and objectives for her to fill out and also have her fill to assessment out on herself. It allows her to communicate to you as well how she is feeling about the position and what goals she has in mind to to think about for the coming year........PM if you have any questions.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you for your response!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Licensed Provider

I like that idea, i think i will send this form to my assistants and ask them to fill out on themselves and I will do one also and we can compare.

Do you have wording on what type of goals questions to ask?

Tags
assistant, forms, performance appraisal worksheet, review