Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Any Ideas
nikia 02:11 PM 12-06-2010
So I went to a job interview today, but it just won't pay enough to stop doing daycare and then put my own SA children in daycare for a few hours a day.

So I am needing to write a letter to all parents about late pays, sickness, respect and late pick up.

Should I give this to all the parents or just the ones who cause the problems?

Do you guys just sum up your sick policy or give specific examples to each of the violating parents?

Any help would be great
Michael 03:12 PM 12-06-2010
I would say just the ones are in violation of your policies.
MARSTELAC 04:03 PM 12-06-2010
I would give it to all (as I have had to do) and then tell the few that are not the problem exactly that. I have specific examples now in my policy. I should be done with my contract in a few hours (about 20 pages worth) that I can PM anyone who wants to see it. I don't mind sharing with you guys! I've learned so much on here! Let me know.
nikia 04:44 PM 12-06-2010
Originally Posted by MARSTELAC:
I would give it to all (as I have had to do) and then tell the few that are not the problem exactly that. I have specific examples now in my policy. I should be done with my contract in a few hours (about 20 pages worth) that I can PM anyone who wants to see it. I don't mind sharing with you guys! I've learned so much on here! Let me know.
If u don't mind that would be great. Thanks
Tags:parent notification
Reply Up