Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How to start PT Preschool?
KatieNK 07:28 PM 07-11-2011
Hello all! I posted a week or so back about opening a part-time preschool and I am looking for some more advice. I would love to do something like teaching a 2-3 day class that is about 3 hours in the mornings but I am wondering if I should work my way up to that? I am worried I will not find any students. Would it be silly to have a once a week 3-hour program similar to a Mommy's Morning Out? Or would it be better to just start out doing the program I want to do? How would I go about finding clients/families interested in home preschool classes? I would think home daycare would be easier because more people are looking for that. Any help you can provide me would be great, thanks!
Michael 08:22 PM 07-11-2011
Welcome back. Here are some earlier "part time" threads: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...part+time+care
KatieNK 08:53 PM 07-11-2011
Thanks! But most of those are FT daycare providers asking questions about PT clients, whereas I am looking for advice more specific to opening a PT only preschool- which I think might be harder to find clients for. I will browse through those anyways, thanks!
Tags:part time care
Reply Up