Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I am New, and I need Help!
daycaremom1 05:25 AM 11-18-2010
I have been on here a couple of weeks. I can't go to the memberslist, view any information, and I have to put in the Image verification every time I want to post. How do I get ahold of the admin to lift this so I can post when I have an opinion and start to enjoy this board?? Thanks in advance for your help.!
Lilbutterflie 05:37 AM 11-18-2010
First off, WELCOME!!
I hope you find this forum as helpful as I do!!
Are you making sure to log in every time before you post? I know there was one time my computer didn't automatically log me in and that's when I saw the image verification before I sent my post. You'll know you're logged in if you see "Welcome daycaremom" in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Otherwise, you can send the administrator a message (if he hasn't already seen this and contacted you). His user name is Michael. To send a message, click on your user name in the top right corner, then click on "Send new message" on the left side of the screen.
Hope you get it straightened out!
DCMomOf3 05:57 AM 11-18-2010
Hi and welcome! Michael will set you up soon if he hasn't already.
missnikki 06:10 AM 11-18-2010
Welcome daycaremom!
Crystal 06:14 AM 11-18-2010
Welcome!

I approved your post, and I THINK after a certain number of posts you become a verified member and you will no longer be moderated (meaning having to have your posts approved) I'm pretty sure that is how it works. I will direct Michael's attention to this thread just to be sure though.
Michael 09:34 AM 11-18-2010
I took care of this. You are no longer moderated and can post freely now.
Tags:new member
Reply Up