Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Technical Assistance Posting Replies.....
melskids 04:55 AM 03-04-2011
when i post a reply, its not letting me add smilies, change the font size/color or bold the text.

whats up with that? how do i fix it? is it my computer?
SandeeAR 08:51 AM 03-04-2011
Right under the post box is an Additional Options box. Have you accidentally clicked the Disable smiles box? If not, Sounds like you need Michael. Sorry I can't help more.
DCMomOf3 09:41 AM 03-04-2011
you will not see the smilies if you do a Quick Reply (the bottom right icons of a post). If you click that you should see a button below your text box that says Go Advanced, click there. Otherwise, if you click Post Reply on the bottom left of the thread the smilies should show on the right of the text box.
melskids 09:48 AM 03-04-2011
yeah, the smilie box is there, its just not letting me click on them. i cant bold the text either, or change the color/size of the text, spell check, or insert links. as a matter of fact, now that i just tried all the buttons, its not letting me do any of them.....huh?
Michael 03:47 PM 03-04-2011
Originally Posted by melskids:
yeah, the smilie box is there, its just not letting me click on them. i cant bold the text either, or change the color/size of the text, spell check, or insert links. as a matter of fact, now that i just tried all the buttons, its not letting me do any of them.....huh?
Would you mind if I access your account as you to see if I can replicate your problem? PM me your password and after I am finished you can change your password again.
melskids 05:15 AM 03-05-2011
no i wouldnt mind, but somehow this morning it is working again.

see....

Thanks though !!!!

funny thing is too....ive been logged in for so long, i dont even remember my password!!
SandeeAR 06:31 AM 03-05-2011
Lots of times just restarting my computer makes things work for me.
Tags:forum question
Reply Up