Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Have An Interview!!!!!!!!!!!
AfterSchoolMom 02:45 PM 10-19-2011
On Saturday for a family with a 5 month old. It's only part time but would make a HUGE difference for us right now. It's been 5 months now with no kids, so it would be awesome if this worked out. Wish me luck!
Lucy 02:49 PM 10-19-2011
Best of luck to you. I can relate to being very low on kids. Never had zero, but was down to 1 FT and 2 school-agers. Really took a toll on the budget. Much better now, but went over a year like that! Good luck!!!!
daycare 02:50 PM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
On Saturday for a family with a 5 month old. It's only part time but would make a HUGE difference for us right now. It's been 5 months now with no kids, so it would be awesome if this worked out. Wish me luck!
I wish you the best of luck. I really hope things work out for you! I'm gonna cross my fingers for you.
Blackcat31 02:50 PM 10-19-2011
Good thoughts and wishes sent your way!!!

Keep us updated!
Cat Herder 03:03 PM 10-19-2011
Good luck!!!
AfterSchoolMom 05:18 AM 10-24-2011
So, overall I'd say it went well. They seemed pretty down-to-earth and the baby was sweet and SUCH a cutie pie. Their schedule seemed a little all over the place, so that was a bit of a red flag, but I still hope they decide to sign up.
mismatchedsocks 06:32 AM 10-24-2011
Good luck!
cheerfuldom 06:33 AM 10-24-2011
i have a part timer with a crazy schedule but I am fine with that as long as I know in advance when they are coming. No showing up at random. As long as you both are willing to communicate, this could work. Hope so!
renodeb 08:51 AM 10-24-2011
I totally here yeah on the no kids thing. Good luck and keep us posted!
Debbie
AfterSchoolMom 10:49 AM 11-30-2011
Well, my saga continues...

I've had two interviews scheduled since this one...one family decided that they wanted a center, and the other was a no call, no show.

However, I had another this morning for a 3 month old and it went VERY well. I really hope they pick me! It's only part time, but at this point anything is better than nothing.

They said they were interviewing with one other provider and would let me know what they decided by the 14th.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to advertise...
Tags:part time, potential client
Reply Up