Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nervous For Interview Tonight!
littlemommy 12:08 PM 12-07-2011
Tonight I have an interview with a couple who is due any day. The baby will start as soon as I get done with my maternity leave. I'm a bit nervous to jump into having 2 infants right after my 1 or 2 week break, but don't think it should be too bad.

I'm excited because the mom and I seemed to get along great over the phone. She's very excited that I am willing to use cloth diapers on her baby, as she hasn't had much luck in that department. I'm excited to meet another mom in town that is using cloth! Not many people around here are open to that.

I feel like I"m over cleaning my house. Gives me a good reason to get everything done, though!
Meeko 12:11 PM 12-07-2011
You'll do great! Don't be nervous! They are probably nervous too as this is their first little one! Just have your contract ready to go over and encourage them to ask lots of questions. Make sure you ask lots of questions too!
KEG123 12:22 PM 12-07-2011
You're brave!! My daughter turned 8 weeks today and omg, I could not IMAGINE having another newborn at the same time!! Maybe when she's closer to a year, but yeah. No.
Nellie 11:24 PM 12-07-2011
When my son was 3 months I took on another 3 month old. I was just starting out so I had their 3 year old and with in the month I had a 2 year old. Both kids were pretty happy go lucky. When they napped I did activities with the other 2. I guess to until they babies turned 7 months the two girls only came 1/2 days. They ate lunch at there house, so I only had one baby and the two year old for meals. I didn't mind it at all and didn't have any problem, but they were out of the needing to eat every 2 hours and a feeding, a poppy diaper in the middle of feeding, and burping took almost an hour. Also I had a very small group. If you are taking care of only your infant and the other infant I think you will manage fine. If you have other kids to watch too, you will find a way for it to work. I have faith. It may be lots of work in the beginning but remember as they get older it will get easier.
Tags:interview, interview - nervous, nervous, potential client
Reply Up