Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>If You Have a Lot Of Stuffies
countrymom 08:36 AM 01-24-2013
how do you store your stuff animals. I have alot but they are mostly webkinz, and the kids love them because they are perfect size for their hands and they also belong to my kids, which they like to keep (but don't mind sharing)
daycare 08:40 AM 01-24-2013
Originally Posted by countrymom:
how do you store your stuff animals. I have alot but they are mostly webkinz, and the kids love them because they are perfect size for their hands and they also belong to my kids, which they like to keep (but don't mind sharing)
did you see that zoo storage box made out of 2x4s? I will have to find it. Super cute.

I have a lot too, well I consider 26 to be a lot. We have one to go with each of our Zoo Phonics cards.

let me find that zoo storage box...
ABCDaycareMN 08:40 AM 01-24-2013
My house is over run with stuffed animals. My dad likes to play crane games and win them.... Ours aren't out for play though. I just reorganized my sons room and stuffed a lot under his bed and put the rest up in his animal net. It works for us plus his he has a platform bed with drawers so they are not accessible.

But since yours are being used what about a collapsable hamper?
daycare 08:40 AM 01-24-2013
http://www.ikeahackers.net/2012/07/z...y-friends.html
countrymom 08:53 AM 01-24-2013
thats what I'm leaning towards, gee dh is so not going to be impressed because its another project for him to build. The only thing is that I want to do bungee cords instead of the elastic that is used for excersice, but do they sell bungee by the yard. And I have to put it on wheels becacause where it has to go, I have to be able to get to the hotwater tank. But that room is almost done, I can't wait to show you all its amazing.
Meyou 08:53 AM 01-24-2013
I use one of those pop up laundry hampers with a zipper top. It looks like a barrel.
CedarCreek 09:32 AM 01-24-2013
I had dh build me a corner unit for the playroom. There is storage on the bottom and top and I put all of the stuffed animals on top of the unit. Thank goodness because they were driving me nuts!
laundrymom 09:38 AM 01-24-2013
Empty beanbag chair skin.
countrymom 10:02 AM 01-24-2013
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Empty beanbag chair skin.
omg that would send my dd over the edge. Because you would be suffercating them. For christmas gma bought her a beautiful barbie (the 2012) and she took it out of the box because barbie was suffercating inside the box. Her sister kept her's in a box. Oh, dd is 8.
laundrymom 10:12 AM 01-24-2013
Lol. We call it the " space capsule" it has an empty water bottle in it w a hole in the lid. It's our spare air for them. ( my son was a bit freaky about them breathing too) lol.
Reply Up