Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Child Is 100% Potty Trained At Home But Not Here
WImom 06:07 PM 04-18-2011
I have talked about this DCG before on potty training but I was speaking to her mom on how she is doing at home since she will go here but only if I take her ever 1.5 hours. If I don't saying anything she won't go on her own she will potty in her underwear. It's been a month so told parents I'm going back to just pull ups (we were doing underwear and pull ups) since I don't want the huge mess anymore.

So at home she hasn't had an accident at all for weeks. Goes on her own or tells parents. Also goes when they are at the store (tells them), or other places away from home.

Why won't she go here on her own??? I feel bad having her in pull ups here when she isn't at home. I'm so baffled. I've had two others potty train here and they did fine. All the other kids but one are potty trained so I don't get it.

Anyone?? I feel like that parents are tired of talking about this as am I. I just don't know what to do about it. I really hope they don't leave over this.
Tags:2011, potty trained - not, potty training issues
Up