Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Freaking BORED!!!!
bunnyslippers 05:26 AM 01-04-2013
I have one child here today. That's it. ONE. She is a sweet, easy little 15 month old pumpkin. But I am so incredibly bored. Everyone else stayed home, b/c my whole family has been sick all week. My child care is in my basement, so I can't even get household stuff done until nap time later. My own son is here, but he just went for a ride with his dad.

I have run out of options. Everything is clean. Lunch is prepped. Laundry is going. I finished the inernet. Seriously. Nothing else to look at. Finished.

SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!
williams2008 05:36 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by bunnyslippers:
I have one child here today. That's it. ONE. She is a sweet, easy little 15 month old pumpkin. But I am so incredibly bored. Everyone else stayed home, b/c my whole family has been sick all week. My child care is in my basement, so I can't even get household stuff done until nap time later. My own son is here, but he just went for a ride with his dad.

I have run out of options. Everything is clean. Lunch is prepped. Laundry is going. I finished the inernet. Seriously. Nothing else to look at. Finished.

SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky you, I'm jealous!! I never get a day when I have 1 child or even 2, shewt not even 3! lol
MN Mom 05:37 AM 01-04-2013
I have only 1 for the rest of the month. I took up knitting! :-)
lil angels 05:40 AM 01-04-2013
Are your taxes done? Go get your receipts and finish that up. Lol. If it were me I am done with that already to!
littlemissmuffet 05:45 AM 01-04-2013
On the rare occasions I only have one child, I don't restrict the child to the daycare portions of our home... I cart them around with me while I get household chores/paperwork done. I will also bring them with me to appointments/run errands, etc.
I don't know if this is an option for you - but that's how I would handle the situation
Reply Up