Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thoughts on a Balance Bike Daycare?
Max 12:19 PM 10-13-2016
So my family and I are a moto family and absolutely love introducing kids to Strider bikes! I want this to be a focus point for my daycare and am hoping to find a name that helps identify this. Two questions for the group:

1. Any ideas on names or adjectives that I could include? I think using words like Riding/Riders, Dirtshark, or Striding/Striders (granted that's legal or I get permission from that company) is a good idea. Something like 'Rockin Riders' or 'Stride on Over' or 'Dirtshark Daycare' maybe.... I'm so bad at this!

2. We plan to have a small dirt track for kids to ride on. Nothing crazy or any steep hills, just some turns and a few small bumps to roll over. I plan to provide gloves, bikes, and helmets. Also on requiring parents to sign a waiver and bring close toed shoes. I'll admit I'm biased and think Striders/balance bikes are awesome and I would be pumped to have my kid playing with these at daycare! But I'm wondering if anyone has any things I should keep in mind (possible questions parents may have, concerns, ways to improve, etc.). Thoughts?

Thanks!
Tags:bikes
Up