Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Old Threads
itlw8 08:26 AM 11-08-2012
Am I the only one that does not look at the date before posting a reply??

I swear there are more old posts brought up on this board than any other group I have been in. Makes me feel like a fool every time LOL
Blackcat31 08:30 AM 11-08-2012
I always look at the date but since this is a public forum and whenever people google a specific subject, daycare.com will come up in the search if it was a subject or topic that was dicussed here before.

Usually it is unregistered posters who revive the older threads but the info is still relevant so if you do have anything to add or offer, there is no harm in doing so.

For me, the easiest way to know if the thread is old or not besides just looking at the date or recognizing the poster, is to look to see if the most current unread post was made by "unregistered".

Bottom line though is any info is helpful so even old threads have their value.
Michael 12:44 PM 11-08-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I always look at the date but since this is a public forum and whenever people google a specific subject, daycare.com will come up in the search if it was a subject or topic that was dicussed here before.

Usually it is unregistered posters who revive the older threads but the info is still relevant so if you do have anything to add or offer, there is no harm in doing so.

For me, the easiest way to know if the thread is old or not besides just looking at the date or recognizing the poster, is to look to see if the most current unread post was made by "unregistered".

Bottom line though is any info is helpful so even old threads have their value.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Our content is well indexed in the search engines and adding to it will help others in learning and becoming new forum members in the future. I can remove the dates if need be.
itlw8 03:22 PM 11-08-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Our content is well indexed in the search engines and adding to it will help others in learning and becoming new forum members in the future. I can remove the dates if need be.
Yea and make me look even stupider LOL
Tags:forum question
Reply Up