Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cda?
MrsLori 07:52 PM 07-08-2010
I live in the state of Michigan does anyone know if they passed a law that to work in a child care center you must have a CDA Child Development Associate ? Thatís what I heard could someone let me know? Thanks

Tags:cda, michigan, michigan license
Reply Up