Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-12-2020, 04:08 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default New Build Daycare Fire Alarm Question

Hello All. I am from South Dakota and wondering if anyone has information regarding cost of a fire alarm system install in a daycare center? I have not come across much information and tried searching the forums with no success.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:39 AM
Daycare.com Member

My son is a cost estimator for a fire sprinkler/alarm company in a different state than SD but he said, based on the systems he sees in our area, he would guess it could run you $2000+. Much depends on the size of the building and your state's fire codes and regulations. His company offers free estimates; he said he would think most companies would be happy to do the same. He suggested you contact a fire alarm company in your area to ask for an estimate.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:46 PM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you for your reply! I will certainly reach out to a company near me!

Tags
alarms, contractor, fire alarm, south dakota