Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Checking Day Care License
Unregistered 11:21 AM 05-01-2008
I need some help finding where to check the day care providers license. I have been looking on-line and have been unable to find the location. Do I just call? Any help would be appreciated.
Unregistered 04:37 AM 05-10-2008
I have to have my license in full view for parents. If you do not see their license, ask them to see it.
Unregistered 08:05 PM 07-21-2008
I went to my state web site and found an area for health and families. They included a part for people searching for daycares. I got to check my daycares past inspection reports and validated complaints filed. It was a great tool! My state is Indiana so it was IN.gov if there are any hoosiers out there!
Unregistered 06:39 PM 07-22-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I need some help finding where to check the day care providers license. I have been looking on-line and have been unable to find the location. Do I just call? Any help would be appreciated.
What do you mean "to check?" In MN it is the law to have your license visible to all who enter your home. It should have a phone number on it for you to call for ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS you have. In MN if you have something you did wrong, from as easy as not enough continuing educational hours-to too hot of water - to having your CPR card expired--it's marked on that license for two years. Look for that license in the home u visit-if not just call human services and ask for the childcare licensing department-EASY :-)
Reply Up