Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Curriculum Fee At Daycare? Opinions?
lollipop101 06:30 PM 06-26-2013
I am interested in either using MGT or FunShine Express this coming school year for the kids in my in home daycare. The ages of the kids in my care this fall that would use the curriculum are PT 15 month old, FT 2 year old, PT 2 1/2 year old, PT 3 year old, PT twins 4 1/2 years. (only have 1 FT child)

If anyone has used either of these curriculums what are your opinions on each? Also, If I used Funshine should I order Buttercups or Fireflies? Ordering both would be too expensive so I would just order one for all of them but I feel Fireflies would be too old for my 2 year olds but Buttercups may be too young for my 3 and 4 1/2 year olds.. :/ Maybe MGT would be better for me but IDK if it is geared for the younger 2 & 3 year olds or not.

If I have 2 part time children can I order for one child from FunShine/MGT since both are only part time?

Do any of you that order a prepackaged curriculum do a curriculum fee? I have a few part time families and I was thinking of charging part time families $10/month and full time families $15/month. Thoughts?

Also, if I charged a curriculum fee, do you think it's fair to charge all families the same even if some families have more than one child?

Please don't give me a link to other questions like this. I posted this question because my questions aren't the same as others and I would love a personal response from a daycare provider I know I have a lot of questions but I would really appreciate it if one of you took the time to answer them
Tags:curriculum, curriculum - websites, funshine express, mgt, mother goose time
Up