Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
1 2
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Absolute NERVE Of This Woman
mrsp'slilpeeps 02:13 PM 03-21-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
What does she do for work?

A google to her work place is what I would have done.

After having more information I am going to guess that the child has been taken away from the mother and she is doing some type of program to get her back, if she misses any time its a penalty towards her goal

what I can't get over is the fact that she said I don't care if he gets sick and just dumped him knowing you were sick and closed. I would term for this. There are other clients out there. I would not want to work with someone who just didn't care about anyone but themselves. Been here and done that---

What did she have to say for herself about this? I would want to know.

I don't know if you get the patience award or not- I have mixed feelings on this. It is one thing to help someone it is another to let others walk all over you for the sake of $. That being said I have been there and done that too and it is a learning curve that we all struggle with at times. I really strive to be strong in this area. Most of the time it puts us in our uncomfortable zone and then when it is over we notice it was not that bad at all in the first place and needed to be done.

I am not quick to term or tell someone to term. I am all for working things out, but this is crazy--- unless I am missing more information
She runs her own cleaning company.
mrsp'slilpeeps 02:17 PM 03-21-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
I am coming back to this post because it floors me that this women did this to you. What was your response to her? I would have come unglued once it hit me what the lady did. I too probably would have been taken back for a few, prob enough time for her to make a get away-
She knows I am angry with her, and she apologized profusely. I said to her this morning that the next time she can find a new "babysitter".

She said I understand and It wont. She was short on cleaning staff and had tons of houses to clean.
mrsp'slilpeeps 02:19 PM 03-21-2013
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
I'm sorry you had to go through this but I'm even more sorry for this child. And you wonder why she doesn't have custody of her own kid. Why was he even with her today?
She has visitation rights to him. She doesn't know that I know this about her.

I think she would be embarrassed about that.
1 2
Reply Up