Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT- Wish Me Luck!
Kindermom 09:30 AM 09-22-2017
Potty training day 1 with my youngest daughter today. It is a light day as far as the amount of my dck's goes and with the weekend ahead, well....wish us luck! =)

Happy Friday to you all and have a good weekend!
Josiegirl 10:39 AM 09-22-2017
Good luck to you!!! How old is she and how are you approaching it?
Reason I ask is I've got twin 3 yos right now. They don't come during the summer and I thought for sure dcd would do it over the summer(dcd has the summer off so they stay home)but nope.
Every day I'm lucky if 1 or the other is willing to comply(very strong-willed)but yesterday they used the bathroom every time and I was so excited! I'm thinking YAY! Here, we go! Today, nope, not gonna do it. Potty training is SO NOT my thing.
happymom 03:33 PM 09-22-2017
Good luck!

I might be the odd one out, I find potty training quite exciting!
Josiegirl 04:17 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by happymom:
Good luck!

Lol Guess I might feel differently if I had 1 child but if you're trying to keep eyes on all things moving, it can be a challenge.
The 2 dcgs I'm in the process with now, love to wear long dresses and you'd think it'd be a piece of cake not dealing with tight pants, overalls, etc. But it's hard to keep their dresses safe. Lol Sometimes I wish we could just let them run around naked and keep a potty chair in every room.
Pandaluver21 05:25 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by happymom:
Good luck!

I love potty training! I take kids overnight or on a low kid day and do potty training boot camp. Usually takes a day, 3 tops, but very rarely!
Tags:potty training, tgif
Reply Up