Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Outside Play Areas, Especially for the Little Ones?
JJPlaycare 06:43 AM 04-23-2010
Hey guys,
I have been snooping around on here, under unregistered for several weeks now and I have decided to join! LOL Anyhow I was wondering if you guys would be willing to post pictures of your outside play areas? I am trying to figure something out for my little ones this summer, I would like to add a safe area for them. (Babies-2 year olds, depending upon the child) I will have a baby and 2 one year olds all summer long on top of all my older kids, so I am trying to figure out how to make an area outside where I can keep them safe! I have a huge swingset, in which is surrounded by a sandbox, but I can't be chasing two 1 year olds and a baby in their all summer, the sand is constantly in their mouths, so I would like to add an area for them! Please let me know what you all do for this! Thanks
mac60 07:04 AM 04-23-2010
I would suggest a SuperyardXT, it has 6 panels and it very portable. You can buy 2 and link them together if you want a bigger play area. I bought mine from WalMart.com and it was around $50 for 1. Very worth the money and folds up nice and easy too.
JJPlaycare 10:34 AM 04-23-2010
I ordered a 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen with an extension kit, but what do the kids do in these play yards? Do you bring toys out each day? Do you leave this set up all the time or do you bring it outside each day? The one I got is plastic, bold colors with toys on one of the panels, but I need some good ideas of what toys I can put in for them to play with, what do you do?
Michael 10:56 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by JJPlaycare:
Hey guys,
I have been snooping around on here, under unregistered for several weeks now and I have decided to join! LOL Anyhow I was wondering if you guys would be willing to post pictures of your outside play areas? I am trying to figure something out for my little ones this summer, I would like to add a safe area for them. (Babies-2 year olds, depending upon the child) I will have a baby and 2 one year olds all summer long on top of all my older kids, so I am trying to figure out how to make an area outside where I can keep them safe! I have a huge swingset, in which is surrounded by a sandbox, but I can't be chasing two 1 year olds and a baby in their all summer, the sand is constantly in their mouths, so I would like to add an area for them! Please let me know what you all do for this! Thanks
Welcome! Glad to have you contribute.
mac60 12:03 PM 04-23-2010
Depending on which play area you bought, you may not want to leave it outside in the rain. I put small balls in it, small plastic cars/trucks, just some smaller items for them to play with. For the older kids I have a climber, castle, teeter totter, and basketball hoop and lots of grass to run in.
Tags:play yard, super yard, swingset
Reply Up