Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu/Bad Gateway?!
jen2651 05:54 AM 07-31-2012
Anyone having issues this am? I was hoping to get all my food stuff finished so I could submit this afternoon...but I keep getting this message? Anyone else?
kayla 05:59 AM 07-31-2012
heyyy me too!!!! I just tried I was on and everything all of a sudden it just stopped I tried to get back into it and that message kept popping up I called minute menu lets see if they get back to me let me know if you here anything..
Blackcat31 06:05 AM 07-31-2012
I get same message.

I called my agency and it looks like their server is down again.

I was told the people in the tech deapartment aren't open until 9:30 (our time) so they won't be addressing/fixing etc this until at least then.

Good thing our claims aren't due until Friday to make first round submissions
The gal at the main office said maybe even longer since it appears they won't be "requesting" funds until at least the 18th this month. HTH
texascare 06:05 AM 07-31-2012
One of my mom is the COO of MM so I will ask her when she drops off but I am getting the same message! UH!!!!
CKSher 06:07 AM 07-31-2012
It's down for me as well, so I signed on here to see if anyone else was having issues and it was the first post I saw. LOL I love this site!
jen2651 06:24 AM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I get same message.

I called my agency and it looks like their server is down again.

I was told the people in the tech deapartment aren't open until 9:30 (our time) so they won't be addressing/fixing etc this until at least then.

Good thing our claims aren't due until Friday to make first round submissions
The gal at the main office said maybe even longer since it appears they won't be "requesting" funds until at least the 18th this month. HTH

That is interesting...my lady just told me as long as they were in by Tues nights (perfect this month) they would be submitted and approved that Friday by providers choice, then one week for the something or other to approve..... That is why I was hoping to get in in by this afternoon! I was just able to get on so I will just have to see when I get approved!
MN Day Mom 06:28 AM 07-31-2012
I was able to get in and record breakfast this morning.
texascare 06:35 AM 07-31-2012
i was just able to get on
Blackcat31 06:38 AM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by jen2651:
That is interesting...my lady just told me as long as they were in by Tues nights (perfect this month) they would be submitted and approved that Friday by providers choice, then one week for the something or other to approve..... That is why I was hoping to get in in by this afternoon! I was just able to get on so I will just have to see when I get approved!
Maybe Provider's Choice is different I go through Child Care Choices. I got tired of Provider's Choice losing my paperwork all the time.....LOL!

Glad you got on though
sharlan 05:29 AM 08-03-2012
I can't get on this morning.
texascare 05:34 AM 08-03-2012
uh. Me either! What is going on????
snbauser 06:01 AM 08-03-2012
I couldn't get in earlier this morning, but can now.
sharlan 06:08 AM 08-03-2012
I just got on.
Blackcat31 06:10 AM 08-03-2012
They must be having some techincal difficulties lately as yesterday I had to try several times throughout the day to get on.

Sometimes I could get on no problem, only to get "timed out" a little while later and other times, I couldn't get on at all.

This morning, things seem to be ok here but I only tried once and haven't stayed on so who knows. I am sure they are working on it.
Reply Up