Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT - Anyone Do Swagbucks??
Crazy8 07:45 AM 01-31-2014
I used to do it a few years ago but stopped a while back (think when I got a new computer I just never put the toolbar on it). I am trying to save money this year and decided to give it a try again and now they have the mobile swagbucks tv that you can play and earn sb's without doing much and you don't have to be on the computer all day. I started on monday and I will either reach enough for a $5 amazon gift card today or tomorrow. Figure if I can earn $5/week in gc's I will save them till xmas and get a few gifts! Its something easy I can do just walking by the ipad every once in a while. Anyone else do it? You do get points for referrals so if anyone wants to give it a try please sign up thru my link…. swagbucks.com

You can message me for any help on how to earn the points without a lot of time at the computer.
mema 07:49 AM 01-31-2014
I do! I also use shopkick! Last year between the two of them, I had $75 in gift cards. Not too much, but I didn't use it all the time either. On nights that I can't sleep, I play their games or watch their tv. Sometimes I'll just randomly keep searching for different things to see what I can get for bucks-usually it bores me enough then that I can sleep. I also go thru them to print my coupons instead of using coupons.com.
Crazy8 07:51 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by mema:
I do! I also use shopkick! Last year between the two of them, I had $75 in gift cards. Not too much, but I didn't use it all the time either. On nights that I can't sleep, I play their games or watch their tv. Sometimes I'll just randomly keep searching for different things to see what I can get for bucks-usually it bores me enough then that I can sleep. I also go thru them to print my coupons instead of using coupons.com.
I never heard of shopkick…. will check it out. If you get credit/points for referrals send me your link.

I did mypoints for a while but the number of emails I got was super annoying! I like that swagbucks doesn't really bug me unless I go to them, LOL!
mema 08:25 AM 01-31-2014
Sent you a pm
MNMommy2 10:18 AM 01-31-2014
I am going to pm you, too. I signed up recently and don't want to spend all my time on the computer. My goal is to pay for Christmas presents with Amazon GC. I bought most things on Amazon this year anyway, may as well get them for free!
Josiegirl 10:48 AM 01-31-2014
This was my 2nd Christmas spending Amazon gift cards I'd earned from SB. It feels great to have a huge order to click on and the receipt shows amount owed is 0.
My lifetime earnings from SB is over $1100. so far. I started Jan. 21, 2112.
MsLaura529 10:50 AM 01-31-2014
How does it work??
Sunshine74 09:57 PM 01-31-2014
I've never even heard of it before!
Unregistered 05:29 AM 02-01-2014
Yes! I aim for about $300/year in Amazon gift cards. I'm Canadian so not as easy to earn swagbucks. I save them up and then do most of my Christmas shopping around the black friday sales. Or just watch for good deals throughout the year.
Josiegirl 08:16 AM 02-01-2014
You can get someone to refer you(they earn extra swagbucks for that too). Once you're a member, there are lots of ways to earn their bucks. It can be time-taking but sometimes I'm on the internet anyways so just keep switching. You do have to be careful though, I truly believe I contracted a virus early on but then got Kaspersky and haven't had a problem since then(knock on wood!!). Points are earned by watching short clips of videos(they have an app you can use and I believe you can automatically earn 50 sb a day there), playing games, winning sb through searches(usually 1-2x a day), buying different things, signing up for different sites, earning 50 sb on your birthday getting referrals yourself, lots of ways. If you order through certain places you'll earn sb that way. Doesn't hurt to check it out.
Then once you've collected enough sb, you can redeem them for whatever you choose from their options. I usually swap them in for the $5.00 amazon gift cards and you're allowed 5 of those a month. Then towards the end of the year I might buy an amazon card of $100. I've gotten gift cards from other places for my dds. It really helps a lot at Christmas time.This past Christmas I bought my ds a gift card from Big And Tall, and earned 600 sb for that, they put it into your acct. about a month later.
They give you a quota to reach every day if you want to work to earn more sb. If you reach that quota, they'll give you a 2nd one. You really have to check it out. For me, it's been a nice way to earn extra 'cash'.
I've been wanting to save up and either buy a camera or laptop but I always seem to find other stuff to spend it on.
Tags:swagbucks
Reply Up