Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Continuing Education
Lil'DinoEggs 02:53 AM 02-12-2014
I need advice.

I currently have an AS and BS, not in education. While my grades improved dramatically the last few years, I was near to flunking out in the beginning, thus I have cumulative of 2.6.

I want to take early childhood classes. I would prefer a public or private university (avoiding for-profit colleges). They would have to be online because I am outside the US.

My dilemma is that any master's program requires at least a 3.0 GPA. Online BA are only for people who have never had a bachelor's. Can anyone recommend a school that offers classes so I can increase my GPA, preferably one with a good reputation.
SquirrellyMama 07:09 AM 02-12-2014
Can you start out by taking classes at a community college that will transfer to a 4 year or Master's Program? When did you get your 4 year degree? Can you talk with admissions about your GPA?

Tags:college, master teacher permit
Reply Up