Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:00 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default What Else Do I Need To Provide The Parents With?

So... I provided all the parents of my daycare of the following information: How much they paid me for their child for the year, my physical address, my tax ID. I provided a copy of contract in the beginning that includes my full name and business name and business phone number. They also know my mailing address, too.

It's been 3 weeks since I provided all these, and one of them contacted me saying they received it and my amount stated is correct but asking if I will be doing worksheet for tax.

I asked my tax advisor and she tells me it's none of the parents' business to know what I'm doing with my taxes. I'm confused a bit, so I just want to make sure: Is there ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO GIVE to the parents by law (is it different from state to state?) regarding taxes?? I thought sending a statement of all the above information was sufficient enough.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Business Author/Trainer

Default parent receipt

You've done everything you need to do.

Tags
personal information, privacy