Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Need Information on How Lease my Daycare in Chicago
Rquiles 04:37 AM 09-20-2020
Hi all
I own a former daycare building near Chicago. I want to rent it. Need advice. What should I, as the landlord, include in my tenant’s lease. What should I be responsible for? What should I make the tenant be responsible for? For how long should I do the first lease? The building is 2,500 sqft. What should be an average monthly lease charge?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated,
Rey
Rquiles99@gmail.com
Michael 04:57 PM 09-20-2020
It may be advantageous to hire a building management agent or commercial real estate agent/broker to take care of this for you. They would know the going price for the area and sq footage. Likewise, they probably could advise you as to what you would need to protect your interests with the building in regards to the tenants. They may get the best pricing for you.
Miya 04:34 PM 09-24-2020
Hey. I’m looking for a daycare to lease. Can you contact me with more information: miyadarden1@gmail.com. I would gladly appreciate it

Thank you!
Unregistered 06:07 PM 09-24-2020
I am also looking to lease a daycare. Can you email me at perfectreflectionsdaycare@yahoo.com
Unregistered 11:28 AM 12-28-2020
Hello I’m looking for a daycare to lease. Can you contact me with more information: juniorsscholasticlearning@gmail.com. I would certainly appreciate it

Thank you!
Juniorsscholastic 03:35 PM 12-28-2020
Hello I’m looking for a daycare to lease. Can you contact me with more information: juniorsscholasticlearning@gmail.com. I would certainly appreciate it

Thank you!
Tags:chicago, lease
Reply Up