Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
1 2 3 4 
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
Unregistered 06:30 PM 03-27-2011
I am looking for a daycare for rent or lease. I reside in florida and I can be contacted via email at jankara@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Paula
Unregistered 06:09 AM 03-28-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
Please contact me I am lookin for space to open up a new day care in metro Detroit. Please contact me @ Risingsirius@comcast.net
Unregistered 01:36 PM 04-27-2011
I have school space available in the Bergen County, New Jersey area.
Please call me for more information.
Marilyn Pena
973-497-4136
Unregistered 07:48 PM 04-27-2011
Hello I'm writing you to ask you that in interesting I'm renting property to open my daycare. please call me at (305) 647-9141 my name is kenia
Unregistered 03:20 PM 05-12-2011
I am looking for a space to house my daycare that i would like to open in the springfield township area. CONTACT ME AT sneeley43@yahoo.com
sassy 06:53 PM 05-12-2011
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
I'm looking 2 open my own daycare center,but can"t really find nothing that I like!
Unregistered 07:59 AM 05-17-2011
I am looking for a daycare center in Fayette county.
michellmfreeman@yahoo.com
Unregistered 12:39 PM 05-20-2011
Looking for a space to rent to start a daycare, afterschool and summer camp Program in Tallahassee FL 32314. My goal is to open by July 2011. Please contact me via email at uniquekidzdaycare@gmail.com or Telephone 850-408-7918.

DeAnn Whitehead-Strachan
Unregistered 06:37 PM 05-20-2011
I am Berta, I will like to open a daycare. I have been working with kids since i was 16, i am 26 now and my family and me will like to start our own daycare. my mom is a teacher for 25 years now and we think we have the patience, and the knowlege to try our own. We are intrested in finding a place to open one especially in the edinburg area.

956-207-5238
956-208-5600
956-289-6901
you can contact us at any time Thank you
God bless you
Unregistered 11:32 AM 05-31-2011

Me and an associate of mine wish to open a day care. Where are you located?
Unregistered 11:44 AM 06-01-2011
Berta I am going to be giving you a call in the morning.
Unregistered 05:48 PM 06-03-2011
If you haven't found anyone yet, and seriously interested I would love to speak with you. Where are you located. Ive been looking for sometime to open a center but haven't found the right place yet. Thank you
Unregistered 02:25 AM 06-06-2011
I am interested in renting to own a daycare. Where are you located? Please give me an email at your convenience. I live in Fort Mill SC.

Kelli Neale
Email Kelbonz@hotmail.com
Unregistered 02:45 PM 06-08-2011
Looking to rent a space for a daycare/preschool center I am located in california in north san diego county.
Unregistered 07:30 AM 06-17-2011

Where is this place located? I want to rent a daycare. Im in charlotte nc 704 906 8458
Unregistered 07:49 AM 06-17-2011
Im looking to rent a property, to open a daycare in charlotte nc Please contact me at daycare1@carolina.rr.com
Unregistered 09:43 AM 06-17-2011
Hi my name is Elina and we want to open a day care center in phila or in buck county, please give me more information

Unregistered 01:12 PM 07-07-2011
We are looking for a Child Care facility to lease in Contra Costa County.
Unregistered 04:56 PM 07-07-2011
i am interesting where are you located at im at stockton ca.
my email is ramonamedina@comcast.net
joyb~provider 08:06 PM 07-07-2011
I wouldbe interested in renting
Unregistered 08:08 PM 07-13-2011
I live in Tallahassee, Florida and I am seeking an excellent facility for childcare.
Unregistered 05:08 PM 07-17-2011
Hello. I have a child care center located in northeast oklahoma. i am currenly looking into selling this center.
Unregistered 08:24 PM 07-18-2011
I would like to find some more information on renting out a daycare center. I am interesting in doing an afterschool.
Unregistered 07:31 PM 07-19-2011
Hi all I am looking for a space to rent in north NJ (Jersey City, Newark, and surrounding area's). If you have a space please call me at 718. 247. 9406. This would be an adult daycare. Thank you
Unregistered 02:04 PM 07-23-2011
Where are you located?
Unregistered 08:04 AM 07-28-2011
Contact me, I am looking to open a Daycare near or in an office building, 703.282.1162 Sana
Unregistered 04:38 PM 08-01-2011
I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis
Quote My name is brandy and when I open a daycare i will have employess that take care of special needs I have a proposal ready and trying to open one please anyone that have aa speical needs child Im the one I used to work in Nursing homes, hospital etc and willing to help I enjoy everything I do.

thank you
Brandy Johnson
Unregistered 06:19 PM 08-03-2011
Where are you located? We are looking for a space to open a Preschool
Unregistered 05:34 PM 08-04-2011
i am interested in expanding currently own 2 facilities. plz contact ms toni 323 2981454
Unregistered 08:24 AM 08-08-2011
I want to start a day care, and would like to rent a larger home to do so. Though the law is on the side of a day care once moved into the home, I want to be upfront with the owners and let them know my intentions. Unfortunately, most owners have declined us as renters.
The one homeowner that was okay with it was offered more money by someone else! I was out bid for a rental!

If anyone has an Orinda, Lafayette, or thereabouts, home they want to rent, and would be open to having good tenants who would run a loving, safe family child care home please let me know. We have great credit. Of course we would get full insurance coverage and would add the owner to that insurance by his/her request. I have a masters in ECE and have 6 years of teaching experience.
Unregistered 03:32 PM 08-08-2011
I have been wanting to open a daycare for a really long time can you contact me? rose_s@live.com I have my early childhood certificate and I am working towards my associate degree. However I don't have much money I was hoping for a grant or something maybe a business partner. I have worked in childcare for almost 7yrs.
Unregistered 09:36 AM 08-17-2011
I am intrested in renting or leasing space to start a child care center. I can be reached at Katie.Simons@snowisinc.com or at206.375.3634.

Thank you!

Katie Simons
Unregistered 10:45 PM 08-18-2011
https://www.daycare.com/php/showlist...D=00179763&p=1

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in leasing a 800 square feet for $3,000 a month, please contact us ASAP.

We are a day care that has been servicing our community for 30 years. We currently service ages 2-6 but are looking to expand to service babies. Our community desperately needs another provider for babies. We have a fabulous program within our program that integrates special ed and regular ed studentes ages 3-5.

www.ChildrensCornerBK.com
Unregistered 02:19 PM 08-19-2011
We want to
301-806-6095
Unregistered 06:07 PM 08-21-2011
I have a pre school for sale in Houston,Texas
Unregistered 02:39 PM 08-23-2011
Hello me and my partner are looking to rent a daycare facility please contact
Tanetta & Debra 702-265-1250
Unregistered 02:46 PM 08-23-2011
Looking for space to rent in the Westshore area for a Montessori Childcare center.
coastlinemontessori@shaw.ca
Unregistered 05:12 AM 08-26-2011
I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis
Hi Kimberly,

I am a licensed Master's level psychologist who was working on a project for children with autism for my doctorate degree. My mother has owned a child care center for 30 years and has always taken special needs children. She will be retiring within this next year. We are located Downriver in Melvindale. I am looking at closing her Center but I am also looking for a new child care concept to reopen under or to lease the space to individuals who want to use the space for child care, as I own the buildings. Anyone - please feel free to contact me at the Center phone number below!

Thanks,

Tracy Gomez
313-383-6830
Unregistered 04:48 PM 08-28-2011
I am looking to rent space in chicago il or maybe even champaign il, anyone know of any locations
Unregistered 05:58 AM 08-30-2011
hi my name is alicecan u email me icecalice@yahoo.com
demjohnson@yahoo.com 07:22 AM 08-31-2011
Hello my name is Demetra Johnson I want open a daycare center so bad. I love children with a passion please contact me 214-377-0658 thanks have a good day.
Mismail 12:11 PM 09-06-2011
iam really interesting to find a space for a daycare, so if you have good location space please contact this email isma0135@metnet.edu thank you.
Unregistered 02:26 PM 09-11-2011
Where is your space located? I am interested in opening a daycare.
Unregistered 02:43 PM 09-11-2011
i am looking for a daycare center that is already set up for low rent.
Adina 07:44 PM 09-11-2011
I am interested in finding a space to lease or take over ownership of a current daycare facility. I am looking for a smaller space less than 4000 sf. I am in Colorado, and would prefer a space closer to Arvada, but am interested in all inquires. You can reach me at adina.musselman@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Adina
Unregistered 11:26 AM 09-19-2011
Where is your location? and is it set up for daycare already?
Unregistered 08:15 PM 09-19-2011
Well it looks like you have quite a lot of responses to your advertisement. If your space is available and in Hampton, Virginia area you have my attention. I have around 20 years of DOD Child Care experience 15 years in overseas locations; Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, I have 5+ years in the states 3 in San Antonio, Texas and 2 here in Hampton, VA. I'm Bilingual (English and Spanish), I'm Virginia State certified to run a day care center. The following certifications; Child & Infant CPR, First Aid, Food Handlers are current, and my background check is current and avail upon request. I have all the necessary materials tables, chairs, lockers, cots, toys, learning materials; Child Activities, Lesson Plans, Food Plans, Applications, Policies and Procedures. So I can have the center up and running in no time. I look forward to hearing back from you, I can be reached at: (210) 393-4970 or (757) 851-1036 ask for Ilka.

Thank You for your time.

Sincerely Ilka
Unregistered 01:15 PM 09-24-2011
Where are you located and what is the square footage of your space for rent. How much are you renting it for?
Unregistered 01:09 PM 09-29-2011
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis

We have a day care facility available at Providence hospital in Mobile, Al
we will rent or sale it

Sandy
1-251-623-9445
Unregistered 01:18 PM 09-29-2011
we are in Mobile, Al it is located at Providence Hospital it is 6,000.00 Sq.Ft.
renting for $4,000.00 month great location
Unregistered 09:29 PM 10-03-2011
I have graduated in Montessori and have worked in a few schools teaching 2 1/2 to 6 years
I recently opened my own Day-care and had a good response, I wish to expand my day-care and pre-school and looking for a partner to work with me
Unregistered 06:51 AM 10-07-2011
I'am looking for a daycare building that can be leased/owner financed. Do anyone have any helpful information? I'm in Texas.
Unregistered 05:12 AM 10-10-2011
Where is the location, I am looking to open one.
Unregistered 09:11 PM 10-23-2011
I have graduated in Montessori and have worked in a few schools teaching 2 1/2 to 6 years
I recently opened my own Day-care and had a good response, I wish to expand my day-care and pre-school and looking for a partner to work with me
Where r u located
Unregistered 11:24 PM 11-05-2011
I am looking to open a second location in northern CA and I am looking for a space that may have previously been used for preschool. Please contact me should you have any leads for me.
Unregistered 06:54 AM 11-15-2011
I am looking for a great location in VA Beach to open a daycare. Where is your space and how much are you charging?

I would love to put a daycare in there as I own a women's only fitness facility and this would be a great supplement to the business.

So I have 2 options:

1- Do it myself...but I have no experience, so if there is anyone out there that has the experience and is interested in helping or supporting me that would be great.

2- Find someone interested in renting the space.

Unregistered 03:39 PM 11-15-2011
Looking for a suitable place for a daycare in Southwest Houston
Shaquana 08:44 AM 11-18-2011
are you in charlotte? if so i wilL love to rent your building for a daycare center I can be contract at daycare1@carolina.rr.com Thanks
Unregistered 08:23 AM 11-23-2011
I have a pre school for sale in Houston,Texas
I would like to see the pre school and find out more details. Please email me at naquishoj@yahoo.com....and if any one else have space for rent in Houston TX also email me more info...

Thank You
Ms. Naquisho Jones
Owner: Unique Kidz Academy
Unregistered 12:28 PM 11-27-2011
I am interested in more info pls ....where is this space located??
Unregistered 06:54 AM 11-28-2011
I am interested in opening a daycare. I am in the process of getting my credentials in order with Bright from the Start in GA. Can you please provide more detail on the location of space for your rental property and pictures? Thanks!
Unregistered 07:30 PM 12-04-2011
I have school space available in the Bergen County, New Jersey area.
Please call me for more information.
Marilyn Pena
973-497-4136

I would like to get some info! Please email me at shortie5994@yahoo.com thanks
Unregistered 06:41 AM 12-05-2011
I Currently run a Home daycare looking for A space to lease for daycare center. (Vance Co. Durham Co. Or Raleigh)*** Please contact me (252)-572-2362
leadhead15717 06:56 AM 12-06-2011
Child Day Care for sale Scottdale Pa

Includes all clientele, Website, Name rights, Furnishings. $100,000
10,000 SQ FOOT BULDING Available for Lease Or sale also.
Contact Marty or Lisa for more information at: 724-887-43525
Possible owner financing if entire package is purchased!
Unregistered 01:34 PM 12-07-2011
I am interested in opening a childcare facility in Maryland and in need of a location with reasonable rent if anyone knows of any or if you have suitable property for lease please email me @ ms.taylor_made@yahoo.com
Unregistered 01:07 PM 12-29-2011
I would like to open a daycare center in Louisville, Ky. I am in need of a reasonable space to rent/lease. If you have any information please feel free to pass it along. Thank you in advance.
Unregistered 02:39 PM 01-02-2012
Where are you located? I'm looking to expand to a childcare facility in Latrobe, PA
Unregistered 09:53 AM 01-03-2012
Ive been wanting to open up my own childcare ive 16 yrs experience I also have my directors liences the promblem is the money.
Unregistered 12:25 PM 01-04-2012
I'm looking to open a childcare business in Latrobe, PA. Does anyone know of any buildings or spaces for rent. I need something with about 1200 SF.
Unregistered 09:36 AM 01-07-2012
how much is your monthly rental price?
Ms Jessi 10:49 PM 01-07-2012
Hello ladies -

I am interested in opening a daycare/preschool in NY tristate area. I have a degree in education, all required training and experience as teacher and director. I have connections to start and run the school - enough supplies and teachers and clients to start. However, cannot find a place. I am very interested in talking to anyone who are also interested and we can share some tips.

Thanks. Please email me at talentpreschool@gmail.com
tuti 03:41 PM 01-09-2012
I have a licensed, home based child day care in Torrance, CA, but we are planning to move. I would like to rent the house with the daycare. It’s a 3 bed/2 bath, 1,600 sq f newly remodeled house with a large back yard. It has new washer, dryer, gas range, refrigerator and dishwasher. All toys and children furniture will be included.
My Angels 07:11 PM 01-15-2012
I am looking to open a daycare in the Latrobe, PA area. Does anyone know of any buildings or spaces for lease or rent. I need about 1200 SF of space?
Unregistered 06:26 PM 01-17-2012
Hello everyone my name is Jen. I'm looking to rent a daycare center and go into business for myself. With the economy the way that it is, I think self employment is the way to go.

I am currently entering my third year in college. I'm earning a degree in social science with a concentration in edu. a minor in child dev. n sociology. I am a former preschool teacher, hoping to achieve my goals n life dream. if you have any info. I can be reached at. chocolate.cutie77@gmail.com
Unregistered 07:05 AM 01-20-2012
Hello my name is Jacquanda Farmer and I'm currently looking for space to run a daycare/nursery. Please email me @ jacquandafarmer@aol.com with more info about your property. Thanks in advance.
cbrooks01 09:11 PM 01-22-2012
Hi my name is Cassandra and I am looking to lease a building in Wake County (Knightdale, Garner, Raleigh). I operate a 5 star home daycare and I am looking to expand. I can be reached at cccchildcare@ymail.com.
Unregistered 02:35 PM 01-23-2012
Me and my husband are looking for a daycare center asap
Unregistered 08:34 PM 01-23-2012
My business partner and I are looking for a daycare center around the Virginia Beach BLVD to rent. If you are interested in renting your daycare center, please contact me at 757-332-0720.
Elizabeth Oppong.
Unregistered 09:25 AM 02-08-2012
where are you located? Can you send me the information about the space?
Unregistered 10:21 PM 02-12-2012
which area is it in
Unregistered 11:41 AM 02-14-2012
Do you still have space available for rent? If so please email me at nainapabari@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Unregistered 10:31 PM 02-16-2012
Hi I'm an experienced AMI Montessori teacher and I want to open my own Montessori school in west San Jose, or Cupertino area. If you have available space, please let me know. Thanks!
hsiungmichelle@gmail.com
Unregistered 10:29 AM 02-28-2012
Hi i am interesting in renting a space for daycare. Can you give me a call back at 6312998053
Unregistered 09:17 AM 03-01-2012
well established daycare center in WI forsale. Owner is looking to spend more time at home with family if interested please e mail jbailey742@wi.rr.com
Unregistered 01:39 PM 03-01-2012
Looking to lease space for daycare in Atlanta, GA
Unregistered 06:12 AM 03-15-2012
Looking to rent space for a Day Care Center in Nj. Thank you preferably a place that was already a Day Care Center.
Unregistered 03:44 PM 03-16-2012
I am looking for a former daycare space to rent for a childcare center in paterson ,new Jersey.contact me at dr9622@aol.com "Doris " Thank you
tbajaj12 03:52 PM 03-27-2012
Hi I am looking for a childcare center for rent in maryland, in clarksburg or germantown. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Unregistered 11:15 AM 03-29-2012
I'm looking forward to opening a center within a year or sooner. I am in the planning stages now so if anyone knows of a space for rent please let me know. Thanks
Unregistered 04:13 PM 04-08-2012

I'm interested in a space for daycare. please call me asap!! 952-393-8768
Unregistered 09:17 AM 04-10-2012
Hi, I'm very much interested. Please contact me at sevadal99@yahoo.com
Unregistered 10:05 AM 04-11-2012
I'm looking for a place to rent or lease as soon as possible. e-mail at lusutchild@att.net.
GoMontessori 12:54 PM 04-11-2012
Where are you located?
Unregistered 09:45 AM 04-17-2012
I am look for someone who is interested in opening a drop-in-child care in Houston, Texas. The location is ready & already undergoing the process for Drop-In-Child care and will be approved by Texas Licensing soon. Interested person(s) ready to start a drop-in-childcare without the headach of going through the licensing paper work as well as facility buildout and organizing of the facility should reply.
Unregistered 04:29 PM 04-20-2012
Where is your space located?
Unregistered 05:35 AM 05-05-2012
I'm looking for a place in Northwest Indiana to open a preschool. Does anyone know of a place in this location?
dwalter 09:29 AM 05-08-2012
i am looking for a place to lease for a day care 713 454 4743
please call NORTHEAST side
kidsnplaycc 07:16 AM 05-09-2012
Hello,

I am looking to open a child care center in the Baltimore, Laurel or Bowie area. If you or someone you know has a child care space available for rent, please contact me at kidsnplaychildcare@yahoo.com as soon as possible. Thank you.
Unregistered 04:35 AM 05-12-2012
i am very interested. i would love to come by to see your space. i am very qualified and my name is Britney Lucas. my number is 240-33--7783
Unregistered 09:01 PM 05-14-2012
I am in desperate need of a space for afterschool care for the summer brginning in June 2012. Bathroom accomodations for males and females a must. Building must already have passed code. Could possibly use the building for Fall term as well. Preferably in the area close to Forest Acres, Rosewood, or Richland Fashion Mall area.
Tags:buy, daycare for sale, for lease, for sale, lease, maryland, milwaukee, open a daycare, rent, sell, starting a daycare
1 2 3 4 
Reply Up