Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advertising for Daycare
sunlight 02:30 PM 09-06-2012
Just curious. Where do you find your new families? Do you advertise online, Craigs List, Newspaper? Are any of your ads fancy? Do they contain a lot of html? etc.

I live in the NW and in my area it is sooo competative! I'm just trying to get some better ideas on finding new customers.

Thank you in advance for reading my post.
Michael 02:32 PM 09-06-2012
I suggest Daycare.com of course....

https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
MrsSteinel'sHouse 02:58 PM 09-06-2012
I have a brochure that I printed. Photos, information. I place these places that I think families I want visit Libraries, the Community College, Nursing homes (nurses kids) Doctor offices, YMCA, etc.
That being said, most of my kidos come from personnal referals. I make sure that people know I am looking for kidos and what I have open. Otherwise people assume I am full. So I be sure and post on my private fb page I have a part time MWF opening if anyone hears of someone looking.
DCMama 03:47 PM 09-06-2012
craigslist, online, flyers, schools, and poster outside of home. So far it's not going so well for me, but it only been a month so finger crossed. I do not know how people place it in laundry mats or libraries because my libraries and stuff like that do not have a bulletin board.
Tags:advertising
Reply Up