Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Else?
Miss A 01:47 PM 12-04-2017
Does anyone else have kids who are completely wiped put today? My under 2 crowd usually takes 2 naps a day, but it's typically .5-1 hour in the morning, and 1.5-2 hours in the afternoon.

Today all came in exhausted, and all took a 3 hour morning nap. Lunch and diapers happened after waking up, and within an hour and a half of waking up all wanted to lay back down, and have been sleeping for an aditional 1.5 hours.

Must have been a rough weekend.
storybookending 03:13 PM 12-04-2017
Originally Posted by Miss A:
Does anyone else have kids who are completely wiped put today? My under 2 crowd usually takes 2 naps a day, but it's typically .5-1 hour in the morning, and 1.5-2 hours in the afternoon.

Today all came in exhausted, and all took a 3 hour morning nap. Lunch and diapers happened after waking up, and within an hour and a half of waking up all wanted to lay back down, and have been sleeping for an aditional 1.5 hours.

Must have been a rough weekend.
Opposite here. I only have 1 under 2 in care on Mondays and he normally naps exactly as you describe, .5-1 hour pick me up nap in the AM and a 1.5-2 hour nap in the afternoon. He got the first nap probably about 30 minutes and the second nap was virtually nonexistent. Screamed the entire time even after letting him out, finally gave tylonel and he perked back up a little bit. He fell asleep on our afternoon walk. I wasn’t sure at first if he was just being difficult bc his schedule is messed up because he’s with Grandma (last night was first night of 4) for the week as his parents went on vacation or because his teeth are bothering him as he cut one last week and I feel more coming that should pop this week.
Reply Up