Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OMG! Seriously! The Pooop!!!!
sahm2three 09:20 AM 09-17-2010
EVERYONE poops at my house. And I mean EVERYONE! I change sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many poopy diapers every day! Babies whose parents say they hardly EVER poop seem to poop EVERY DAY THEY ARE HERE!!!!! And the big kids too! It has to be the essential oils in the air, must be causing them to detox. UGH! It seems that that is ALL I do every day! Just had to get that out! TGIF!!!!
DanceMom 09:57 AM 09-17-2010
Here too..everyone is always pooping..at least 2-3 times a day from all 8 of them !!!
DancingQueen 10:09 AM 09-17-2010
I live in crap all day long here.
marniewon 10:14 AM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by sbschildcare:
Ha ha ha!!! I have one little guy who dcm says she has "trained" to only poop at dc! She's trained him well - I get several to change a day just from him. At the same time, I'm trying to train them to only poop at home! That's not going so well for me.....lol
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:15 AM 09-17-2010
lol, I ve got vegan siblings. lolol ewwwwwww all day long they poo poo poo
tenderhearts 10:51 AM 09-17-2010
I must be lucky because maybe 1-2 poopy diapers a day, I swear even the older kids hardly EVER use the bathroom. These kids are her 8 + hours a day and they maybe go pee once per day. Weird but I guess I should be feeling lucky.
JJPlaycare 11:24 AM 09-17-2010
I swear that is all I do all day long as well! LOL I have parents tell me their kids never poop at home, we joke about how they are trained to do it here so Megan has to change them!

My husband calls occasionally to see how my day is going my reply is always "Poopy" LOL and I mean that as literal as poop can come!!

Have a good weekend everyone!! Love this post!!
Michael 02:38 PM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by sbschildcare:
I busted a seam on that one.

I could almost make this thread a "sticky". No pun intended.

Some earlier laughs: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=poop
katie 06:45 PM 09-17-2010
Yea, not missing the 1 year old that just left me. Mom was so obsessed about eating enough veggies and fruits that at 1 almost 1 1/2 she was having diarrhea run down her legs on to the floor several times a day. Can't be normal. I finally said to the mom, take her to the doc for pete's sake! My son is a big Star Wars fan. He named her his "apprentice". After a while she became his gross apprentice! lol
Tags:poop
Reply Up