Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Poop Brigade Is Coming!
Lil'DinoEggs 11:14 AM 11-18-2013
Tomorrow I am watching three two year olds: all of them poop when they are here. Every. Single. Time. They are all old enough to be potty trained but it is useless. This is not including the two infants that will be here as well. Six kids in diapers. How does bribing work these days ? If you hold it in until mommy comes you get a chocolate......
Lil'DinoEggs 11:15 AM 11-18-2013
Sorry math was wrong, five kids in diapers. My five year old will get extra treats today!
Shell 11:31 AM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by Lil'DinoEggs:
Tomorrow I am watching three two year olds: all of them poop when they are here. Every. Single. Time. They are all old enough to be potty trained but it is useless. This is not including the two infants that will be here as well. Six kids in diapers. How does bribing work these days ? If you hold it in until mommy comes you get a chocolate......
I can sympathize. It's the worst when you know they could be going on the potty, but you are stuck changing them!
Lil'DinoEggs 11:54 AM 11-18-2013
Forget the mentality, when they are physically and psychologically ready.... If they can come up to me and say ma'am I pooped, I want to hit my head on the wall.
Cradle2crayons 12:05 PM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by Lil'DinoEggs:
Forget the mentality, when they are physically and psychologically ready.... If they can come up to me and say ma'am I pooped, I want to hit my head on the wall.
Lol at least they tell you. I have a nearly three year old youngest of three sibling set won't even tell me she pooped. When I go to change her I ask if she pooped and most of the time she says no, and she's serious. She has no clue.
Tags:poop
Reply Up