Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Have Info On The Log Book For The Fire Inspection?
Luvnmykidz 12:21 PM 11-26-2013
So I had my fire inspection today and there are a few things that need to be corrected. Nothing major. One of the things I was marked off for is "missing Log Book". Well I was told this is a book that I have all of my records and fire drills, state inspections in. I am not licensed yet and this was my very first fire inspection. I have not ever heard of a log book and am just curious as to what other things may need to be included in this book. All info is greatly appreciated. thanks
daycare 07:41 AM 10-19-2015
I just have a print out that licensing gave me. We have to do them if we are a small or a large license here. With a small license you don't have to have fire inspections, but you still have to do the drills.

I would check with your licensing and see if they have a form that you need to use.
DaveA 11:42 AM 10-19-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:

I would check with your licensing and see if they have a form that you need to use.
This. Some states don't require a specific form of theirs but you have to have certain things listed on the forms if you make up your own.
Reply Up