Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: Final Presidential Debate - Your Vote for President
Obama/Biden 17 35.42%
Romney/Ryan 31 64.58%
Other 0 0%
Undecided 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Final Debate - Who WIll You Vote For President?
Michael 08:50 PM 10-22-2012
As with our other polling on the Presidential debate, this one is on who you will vote for, not who won the debate. I would like to see if the this final debate moves the numbers once again. No doubt this election will be close.

Here are the other poll results:

2nd Presidential Debate

Vice-Presidential Debate

First Presidential Debate

LittleCrawfishCC 05:42 AM 10-23-2012
Can you change my vote? I was half asleep :/
Michael 09:52 AM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by LittleCrawfishCC:
Can you change my vote? I was half asleep :/
Sorry can't. Better make sure you get some sleep on Election Day.
LittleCrawfishCC 11:17 AM 10-23-2012
I definitely will !!
Michael 06:34 PM 10-23-2012
Pushing this back up.
Cat Herder 06:00 AM 10-24-2012
I am kind of surprised by this.
Hunni Bee 09:34 AM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Me too. I never answer questions about who Im voting for.
Country Kids 09:40 AM 10-24-2012
At the question of the poll or the results of the poll?
shelby 09:51 AM 10-24-2012
Why? IF it is because of the poll... no one knows your vote... it may go to the fact that people are looking at the debates and seeing some things they don't like with either candidate.

It is interesting to see the change from this poll to the last one. Wonder if some have changed their minds, or just different ones voting this time.
Michael 10:02 AM 10-24-2012
I am likewise surprised at the poll. Perhaps it didn't get votes because the site was down yesterday. It will be available for the next few days. I am writing an article on its movement over the series of debates and would like more time for this last poll to mature.

As was stated above, your vote is anonymous.
Cat Herder 12:53 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by shelby:
Why? IF it is because of the poll... no one knows your vote
I have voted in all 3 of these

I was referring to the changes from the first to the last as of this morning. Almost a reversal.
shelby 02:32 PM 10-24-2012
I have voted in all 3 of these

I was referring to the changes from the first to the last as of this morning. Almost a reversal.
I was surprised at the big difference as well.
Happy Hearts 04:06 PM 10-24-2012
Is it possible that someone voted more than once? I didn't vote because I'm Canadian.
Michael 04:48 PM 10-24-2012
Only members can vote once.
nanglgrl 09:44 PM 10-24-2012
Wow! I'm really surprised by this!
MN Mom 04:53 AM 10-25-2012
Considering the final poll has a smaller sample size than the average of the the first two Presidential debates combined (not counting VP), I'm not really surprised by the poll at all. The average number of voters in the first 2 polls is 82. We have 44 people who have voted in this final poll. While I expect the polls are leaning in Romney's favor on a national average of ALL polls combined, I don't think he's ahead by 28 points! In fact Real Clear Politics has the National Average at Romney 47.7 to Obama at 47 --- so nationally it's neck and neck still.

I'm still voting Romney/Ryan, btw!
Michael 11:44 AM 10-25-2012
Originally Posted by MN Mom:
Considering the final poll has a smaller sample size than the average of the the first two Presidential debates combined (not counting VP), I'm not really surprised by the poll at all. The average number of voters in the first 2 polls is 82. We have 44 people who have voted in this final poll. While I expect the polls are leaning in Romney's favor on a national average of ALL polls combined, I don't think he's ahead by 28 points! In fact Real Clear Politics has the National Average at Romney 47.7 to Obama at 47 --- so nationally it's neck and neck still.

I'm still voting Romney/Ryan, btw!
Remember this is a focus group of mostly women polled over the course of the debates.
Tags:debate, political views, poll, president
Closed Thread Up