Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Spring Box Confirmation?
Unregistered 07:57 AM 11-01-2016
Anyone know if they will be getting a spring box?
LysesKids 09:27 AM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Anyone know if they will be getting a spring box?
My understanding was you had to update info last month because of the new set up, but I haven't gotten an email since saying I was accepted...
daycarediva 09:33 AM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
My understanding was you had to update info last month because of the new set up, but I haven't gotten an email since saying I was accepted...
Same.
Unregistered 12:17 PM 11-01-2016
Yes I updated my info with them the minute I got the email. I just wondered if anybody has heard if they were getting a spring box yet. Just have to wait and see I guess.
284878 07:09 AM 11-02-2016
What is this?
Is open to anyone?
Does it cost?
LysesKids 03:27 PM 11-02-2016
I just went back thru the link sent in September (29th) and checked the email link thru the new site... no emails about Springbox sampling program at all from Member Planet... they obviously accepted my membership, but nothing has happened yet - I guess we just wait. I was shown that only 45% of my profile was complete lol
Blackcat31 09:57 AM 11-04-2016
I just got an e-mail saying:

"Your Springbox Is Shipping Soon!

Congratulations! *You have been approved to receive Springbox shipments for your child care center! Boxes will begin shipping out November 5, 2016. *Please watch for your box to arrive in the coming days!

What's In My Springbox?

November's Springbox has something new for you and something new to share with your families! *

Your box will include the newest member to our Nehemiah Manufacturing brand family - Saline Soothers! *Think of these as Boogie Wipes for adult noses. *Learn more about them here: Saline Soothers They're brand new and we've included some, just for you! *

Along with Boogie Wipes samples and coupons, you will also receive our new Kandoo Flushable Wipes sample sizes to share with your families.

With cough & cold season in full swing, we hope to help you educate your children and families on how to stay healthy this Winter season. *We've added a fun, new, educational poster to hang in your center! *For more tips and tricks to surviving cough and cold season, please visit*Boogie Wipes and download our Cough & Cold Survival Guide!

Thank you for your continued patience while we transition to our new platform, Memberplanet. *We are so happy you have joined our group, and we hope you will enjoy your Springbox shipment!"

Unregistered 09:58 AM 11-04-2016
Just got email confirmation I was approved for a spring box. They start shipping them out on the 5th.
laundrymom 10:33 AM 11-04-2016
I got a confirmation today as well.
nanglgrl 10:53 AM 11-04-2016
Just got confirmation.
hottie8962 07:21 PM 11-06-2016
Haven't got the conformation email yet not sure why
LysesKids 03:45 AM 11-07-2016
The new website says I was accepted but no confirmation email on a Spring box here either...
cassiesue 05:42 PM 11-07-2016
Is this open to anyone and if so how do we sign up? Thanks!
Blackcat31 06:37 PM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by cassiesue:
Is this open to anyone and if so how do we sign up? Thanks!
Save the link and check back periodically.

http://www.boogiewipes.com/preschool-sampling/
cassiesue 05:36 AM 11-08-2016
Thanks Blackcat31. Will do!
Baby Beluga 07:05 AM 11-08-2016
I have not gotten a confirmation either.

For those that did get the email - are you licensed or license exempt?
Blackcat31 07:10 AM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:

I am licensed.
e.j. 06:07 PM 11-09-2016

I got a confirmation email and I am licensed.
AmyKidsCo 07:22 PM 11-09-2016
I received the email that I'm getting one but no shipping info.
Blackcat31 09:15 AM 11-15-2016
I just got the Fed-ex delivery.

The contents this time were samples of Kandoo flushable cleansing wipes, a few packages of Saline Soothers nose wipes and a handful of sample Boogie Wipes
Attached: IMG_3269.JPG (123.8 KB) 
LysesKids 09:25 AM 11-15-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I just got the Fed-ex delivery.

The contents this time were samples of Kandoo flushable cleansing wipes, a few packages of Saline Soothers nose wipes and a handful of sample Boogie Wipes
wow it looks like they cut back on stuff... I never did get an email
Baby Beluga 09:36 AM 11-15-2016
I never got the email either. I really have a feeling they weeded out providers who are license exempt this time. Oh well.
LysesKids 09:42 AM 11-15-2016
I never got the email either. I really have a feeling they weeded out providers who are license exempt this time. Oh well.
Their loss because my families loved the singles with the coupons... they used the coupons I gave them regularly and my parents knew I always was prepared for colds lol
LysesKids 08:58 AM 11-18-2016
Apparently the new program is only sending out to the larger centers/homes... I got an email stating;

Thank you for registering for our Springbox program! At this time, our Springbox shipment is going only to our largest members. However, your center have qualified for the following exclusive discount from Boogie Wipes and Nehemiah Brands.

30% Off And New Product Offering!

and then the directions on how to use my discount which is thru a totally new website, not Boogie wipes.com... REALLY?
daycarediva 09:03 AM 11-18-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
Apparently the new program is only sending out to the larger centers/homes... I got an email stating;

Thank you for registering for our Springbox program! At this time, our Springbox shipment is going only to our largest members. However, your center have qualified for the following exclusive discount from Boogie Wipes and Nehemiah Brands.

30% Off And New Product Offering!

and then the directions on how to use my discount which is thru a totally new website, not Boogie wipes.com... REALLY?
Just got the same email. I have 9 kids enrolled, out of curiosity how many kids do the providers who got the confirmation email have?

My parents were also using the coupons to buy boogie wipes, and we used the samples in our outside bag. They really did come in handy. I won't be buying them now. I'll just take an actual pack of wipes outside.
Baby Beluga 09:16 AM 11-18-2016
Yep, got the same email. The 30% off is also only a one time offer and it expires 12/31/2016. Lame.
Nurse Jackie 09:39 AM 11-18-2016
I got the same email so I clicked the unsubscribe link. No need for coupon codes.
MyAngels 10:53 AM 11-18-2016
Yep, got the same email. The 30% off is also only a one time offer and it expires 12/31/2016. Lame.
Got the same e-mail, and the coupon code didn't even work . Oh well, they just lost some customers.
Reply Up