Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Laugh And Learn House
mema 07:42 PM 05-07-2012
I found a Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn House at the Goodwill for 4.99! It didn't come with any of the pieces. Does anyone have one of these? Do I need the pieces that go with it? I found the replacement pieces on Amazon and it would be just under $15 to ship them. Is it worth it or not?
SilverSabre25 09:05 PM 05-07-2012
I have that!

Meh on the pieces...some shapes for the sorter in the door, a key, a few plastic balls, and some plastic envelopes are all you're missing. My kiddos play just fine with the house without the pieces, DD loved having the real pieces...

If you want to, I'd say go for it! But that's partially due to my anal retentive tendencies regarding complete sets of things.
Lianne 04:40 AM 05-08-2012
This is one toy that I would definitely replace if it broke. My kids love it and are quite creative. I bought mine second hand without any shapes. I already had the envelopes and balls from another toy and the kids don't notice the other things missing.
Creek 05:07 AM 05-08-2012
I bought this used without any pieces for $5 at a yard sale and the kids LOVED it.
My3cents 10:31 AM 05-08-2012
I have this, it is not out right now. no you don't need the pieces. You prob have some that could work from another toy. I did- I wouldn't spend $15 to replace. Again you prob have shapes that would work, and you can make cardboard mail- maybe even with the kiddo's pictures on it-laminate and be good to go.
mema 10:42 AM 05-08-2012
Thanks! Do you put the batteries in it? I don't have many things that make noise and like that. Does it need them? Dh thinks I should buy the pieces so if I ever resell it I have it all. I probably will. It's deductable anyway!
sharlan 10:43 AM 05-08-2012
You can also buy the replacement parts from Fisher-Price.
Reply Up