Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Filing Wth turbo Tax Today
cillybean83 08:58 AM 01-20-2011
I entered all my daycare info, I double and triple checked EVERYTHING so I know it's accurate...when I finished it said I was at "medium risk" for an audit

YIKES!

I have attendance logs, travel logs, receipts, everything i need to back up what I claimed...here's to hopin' i won't need it!

It's all going in the safe tonight
safechner 10:24 AM 01-20-2011
Good Job! I have a question for you. When I got into Turbo Tax and check it out at home office business but it seems changed. They asked me how much % that I am used for home business, how do I know? Also it seems like I was not able enter information like mortgage interest, utilities, stuff like that. Last year I don't have any problem. What went wrong?
TomCopeland 05:17 PM 01-20-2011
Don't worry about the risk of an audit. If you have all your records, you are fine. If you get audited, call me. Your chances of being audited are extremely low.

Safechner - That's why I don't like Turbo Tax. I'm not sure what to say in your situation. You may want to print out your tax forms and then compare them to last year. If you spot something wrong (utilities show up in 2009 but not 2010) then try to go back and fix it. Next, contact turbo tax directly.
Tags:filing taxes, tom copeland, turbo tax
Reply Up