Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>One of My DCK's....
Hunni Bee 03:09 PM 02-17-2012
....told me this morning I "look like I have a baby in my stomach". Little knucklehead. In my defense, I was bending over so it looked worse than it really it is...

But he's right. I do need to hit the gym big time. Yikes.
Heidi 03:13 PM 02-17-2012
me too! I've gained about 15 lbs since I started doing daycare. A combination of eating more crap, too many adult beverages to unwind in the evening, and a long winter of no daily walks (we go outside, but it's not the same as pushing a cart with 3 toddlers).

We walked 2 days this week. Next week, I'm amping it up!
bunnyslippers 03:21 PM 02-17-2012
Oh ladies, you are singing my song. My 4 year old said to me today, "Hey Mama, you arel ooking a little less fit and a little more fat lately." Awesome. And true. I have eaten far too many grilled cheese sandwich crusts, handfuls of goldfish, and adult beverages lately. Working on it...right after I finish this cocktail. Cheers!
Heidi 03:23 PM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by bunnyslippers:
Oh ladies, you are singing my song. My 4 year old said to me today, "Hey Mama, you arel ooking a little less fit and a little more fat lately." Awesome. And true. I have eaten far too many grilled cheese sandwich crusts, handfuls of goldfish, and adult beverages lately. Working on it...right after I finish this cocktail. Cheers!
It's Friday, Friday, Friday....cheers!!!!
Kaddidle Care 03:36 PM 02-17-2012

Hunni Bee 03:54 PM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
. Yeah me too.
Crazy8 04:08 PM 02-17-2012
I had a little 2 year old lifting her shirt the other day and I said "look at that big belly" and she said "you big belly". Yes, I know, thank you very much.
countrymom 05:11 PM 02-17-2012
my ydd was sitting on the couch with me and she was poking me in the belly thinking it looked like santa. But I hear you ladies on the food, yesterday it was the bits and bites and the day before the cheese popcorn.
CheekyChick 07:26 AM 02-18-2012
Ooooooh. That's grounds for an automatic time out.
Tags:exercise, funny, gym, overweight
Reply Up